What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

HAMMER

Noob
Krypt questions:

1. How do I unlock those Gold Chests that don't have any label on them?
  2. Where can I find Reptile again (I just found his statue and he ran away via routine game mechanism)?
a) Do I need to wear Kenshi's blindfold to see Reptile?
  1. I haven't Forged any items. What is the purpose of this? Do I need to Forge items to progress more through the Krypt?
  2. I put 1,000 koins, and 50 koins into the "Donate your wealth to the gods" machine and recieved Kronika's Amulet (or a name that resembles this), is that the purpose of this piece of machine?
  3. Ermac died in my game when I reached the area. I thought he had a white costume?
  4. How do I avoid being killed by the spiders in Goro's Lair when I return to unlock all of the soul-currency chests? They were killing me when I opened a chest immediately upon exit.
  5. Where is the Raiden item that is needed in Goro's Lair.
  6. What is the "Noob Saibot 30/30" Kustomization for the A.I. to farm currency via Endless Tower?
***Note, forgive the numbers, this site put numbers 3-x automatically after my "a)."

Thanks in advance!!

Wavy

Block Spammer
I don't see them banning. It would be insane if they did. Especially now it spread actively on twitch/youtube and streamers(that I'll leave unnamed) have done it. Banning people but not streamers would be a weird play by NRS.

People abused the hell out of Injustice 2 gear and legendary gear exploits. People got legendary gear on ps4 within 2-4 days by resetting items. Basically trading in items, resetting the game/time, and get the same items again to trade back in. Which directly affected gameplay in gear mode by getting items with insane stats/abilities.

In this game everything is cosmetic.

Kal

<3
Krypt questions:

1. How do I unlock those Gold Chests that don't have any label on them?
  2. Where can I find Reptile again (I just found his statue and he ran away via routine game mechanism)?
a) Do I need to wear Kenshi's blindfold to see Reptile?
  1. I haven't Forged any items. What is the purpose of this? Do I need to Forge items to progress more through the Krypt?
  2. I put 1,000 koins, and 50 koins into the "Donate your wealth to the gods" machine and recieved Kronika's Amulet (or a name that resembles this), is that the purpose of this piece of machine?
  3. Ermac died in my game when I reached the area. I thought he had a white costume?
  4. How do I avoid being killed by the spiders in Goro's Lair when I return to unlock all of the soul-currency chests? They were killing me when I opened a chest immediately upon exit.
  5. Where is the Raiden item that is needed in Goro's Lair.
  6. What is the "Noob Saibot 30/30" Kustomization for the A.I. to farm currency via Endless Tower?
***Note, forgive the numbers, this site put numbers 3-x automatically after my "a)."

Thanks in advance!!
Holy questions Batman.

Here bruh, you need this.
http://www.powerpyx.com/mortal-kombat-11-krypt-walkthrough

stokedAF

casual kahnage
They're walking on eggshells, so I doubt they would ban anyone over this.

Not doing it myself anyway. Don't see what the big deal is unless you're impatient to get into Shang's throne room. I'll have the fatals naturally done by the end of the week probably.
They wouldn’t ban anyone, that’s insane. At most they would strip the gear from people that didn’t meet the requirements. I don’t see them going through the trouble at this point. But then again I don’t know why it’s online to begin with.

I just did it for the Kahn and his helmet lol. He’s the only one I play anyway.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I looked up the TOS myself, and this is what it said:

https://legal.wbgames.com/mortal-kombat-11-legal/sony/terms-of-service/mk11_tos_ps4_en_GB.html

4. Account Suspension/Deletion
WB GAMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE YOUR ACCESS TO THE GAME SERVER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.

In using the Game you also agree not to:

• use any data mining tools, robots, virus, worms, bugs, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Service, or frame any portion of the Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Service;

And since this is a bug people are using to unlock those chests, there's a possible chance WB might hit down hard on people. :/

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I've unlocked all dem heads! All of dem!
That opened two extra areas with tons of 25k coin chests, which feature intros and victory outros.

That sped up the grindy progression by an insane amount, yet the random nature still makes it feel horrible.

After everything that has happened already, NRS and WB wouldn't be doing themselves any favours by banning people. Get these chests whilst you have the chance.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I used the exploit for my final 4 chests. I got all the others legit, but it took me an ungodly amount of time. I can't even imagine how long this would take someone who doesn't have a turbo button. The fact that online matches (the most played mode after week 1) don't count towards this goal takes away any potential guilt.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Banning somebody over a bug would be the dumbest shit. Hacks, sure I get that, but a flaw in the game? Something very similar happened in MKX with mobile skins and they just swept it under the rug. I doubt WB would do anything, considering how deep shit they're in already. The backlash would be insane.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I looked up the TOS myself, and this is what it said:

https://legal.wbgames.com/mortal-kombat-11-legal/sony/terms-of-service/mk11_tos_ps4_en_GB.html

4. Account Suspension/Deletion
WB GAMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE YOUR ACCESS TO THE GAME SERVER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.

In using the Game you also agree not to:

• use any data mining tools, robots, virus, worms, bugs, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Service, or frame any portion of the Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Service;

And since this is a bug people are using to unlock those chests, there's a possible chance WB might hit down hard on people. :/
They'd be smarter to just patch the exploit and go about their day.

"Can you not see, WB is the devil in these matters?"-Cetrion, 2019

NRS knows damn well people aren't about that grind. Shit, there's still some major grinds in the ToT and not even to mention the Souls and Hearts are a grind to get too. The whole game is a grind fest. To punish the people who found a way to lessen that grind and get around it would make them look like assholes and they don't need that type of press rn considering they're not doing too hot as is.

Like I said before, it'd literally look like they're saying "Hey! You didn't grind the game for months like we wanted you too, so now you're getting banned." There's no way they can twist it to make themselves not seem like the bad guys after all the negative publicity they got for the ToT difficulties and grind. They gotta play this shit safe and the safest thing to do would be to just sweep it under the rug.

People abused the hell out of Injustice 2 gear and legendary gear exploits. People got legendary gear on ps4 within 2-4 days by resetting items. Basically trading in items, resetting the game/time, and get the same items again to trade back in. Which directly affected gameplay in gear mode by getting items with insane stats/abilities.
This. I did this exploit as well (because I Legendary Gear was bullshit. I still never got all of them.) and never got banned. And Legendary gear actually affected the gameplay.

Patch out the exploit and lower the fckn grind so people won't feel the need to use them in the first place. 75 Brutalities, 75 Fatalities, 100 crushing blows, 25,000 total blood spilt. Like come the fck on bro. This doesn't equal longevity. I don't look at that and think "Oh wow, I can't wait to go through this with every single character for months to come!" No, it's discouraging and messy. If you only main one character and don't give two shits about the rest, it's a non-issue. But wanting to unlock everything for everybody? No bueno bitch.

It also doesn't help that none of the shit you've done prior counts. It's not like you can play all these characters and all the shit you do adds up and then by the time you summon their tower it's counted. Nah.

But then we've also gotta take DLC characters into account. We're gonna have to grind for their stuff too! By the time this game is done being supported, whether it be a year, 2 years, 3 years, whatever. I should be able to look back on it and feel "Wow, I got my money's worth and experienced everything the game had to offer." not "Welp, missing out on 37 legendary gear pieces cause I could only bear the grind for 1." But times 4 because besides gear it's skins, animations, taunts, and fckn brutalities as well.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Uncle JBeezY had to jump on this boat because it WORKS! I made a video not only explaining it my way, but what happens when you unlock the very last check ;)

HAMMER

Noob
Hey brehs. I'm doing this shit too. I have the right side completed. Where is the Throne Room.

puts finger to lip and winks

That would imply that I am apologetic on NRS/WB' behalf about this shit. I'm not. I am not okay with the current state of the game.

No, what I've been doing is offer facts and information. I've been informing people of stuff that might happen. I have not once said that it was okay!

No, people should be informed about these things and consider what consequences that might happen to them should they make use of this exploit! I personally believe that it is much better to be informed and make a decision based on that information, than just staying ignorant and suddenly stumble upon something that might get you banned from playing the game.

Not going to do that. Sorry.
There's absolutely no reason people would get banned. What you gonna make them afraid of being banned for using turbo button too? This is just plain fear mongering. There's no changing the code. There's no rewriting scripts. Nrs doesn't need to know about this because they deserve this and more

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I'm good. That's gonna be a no from me.

I didn't even use the Konami code back in the day. I buy games to play them no matter how frustrating some parts may be. Those of you who can do this and not feel gutted by it have my respect but... I'm cut from different cloth I guess. NRS put out a game, even if it does have an incessant grind this is still Mortal Kombat. In the test of might...

You've all failed.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
There's absolutely no reason people would get banned. What you gonna make them afraid of being banned for using turbo button too? This is just plain fear mongering. There's no changing the code. There's no rewriting scripts. Nrs doesn't need to know about this because they deserve this and more
I mean, go ahead and do the exploit if you wish. I can't stop you. Just making sure you have the facts. What you do with it is up to you. And then we'll see how WB will deal with it.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I heard you don’t have to exit the Krypt at all. Just hold X before walking up to the spike? Not sure how true.

I’m not doing this either way. I plan to play this game for a long time, and I’m always paranoid about doing things that might jeopardize my accounts.