What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

Shirakani

BBQ on Scorpion's head
Think about it this way...

You paid for the game, and that content is already yours. They have a bug that we can exploit to more quickly get to our content that again, we already paid for.

What right do they have to ban us? We can't sell the content, and it gives us no advantage over another player. What possible reason would they have? The only reason would be that it somehow hits them right in the wallet. Does anyone know if you can outright buy the content in those chests with real money? If you can...Then you know why they would ban you. If that's the case, it's truly fucking terrible if you catch a ban for this. It would be a disgusting move by NRS.
The same 'right' all companies believe that they have... coz you 'agreed' to their EULA. snort I've said it many times before... I am DEARLY awaiting the day that EULAs and ToS gets challenged and absolutely destroyed in court. It would set the greatest precedent that would absolutely WRECK filthy greedy scum corporations who act like EULA is law.

So far, none of them have the balls to take it all the way. Closest was Valve trying to defend/enforce their 'no refunds' policy in Australia and they totally pussied the fuck out at the last minute and opted to create a proper refund policy instead. Losing hundreds of millions of dollars in refunds was the absolute lesser evil vs getting their ToS/EULA formally destroyed in court.

Absolutely no company can afford to be the one to set this precedent, but it's been a very long time coming and SHOULD BE set.

HAMMER

Noob
I'm going to wait to try this because I like being "clean."

Salute to the brave ones doing this with the risk of being banned.

You don't deserve the banning, but I can see NRS and their power-tripping selves let loose the cannon out of fury.

Edit: Fuck it, I'll do it too if it works in an hour still. If I get banned it's cool, I'm not having much fun unlocking everything anyway!

I did it, fuck it. This game is such a grindfest to find things. After seeing i have to pay koins to unlock a tower for my favorite character....fuck it lol

Ayyjayyy

DevilApes
Ahh I thought he was speaking about other locked stuff you need key or items for and not that throne room stuff

Thanks
That's what I'm talking about. For example, the door where you need dragon amulete. Go to the door and use the trick. Works for me. I've opened all the doors I can find.