What's new

[Update] EGP Tyrant wins INJUSTICE @ Wed Night Fights is "LIVE" w/ $2K Pot Bonus

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Streaming now with Injustice, Alex Valle's Wednesday Night Fights is "LIVE" taking on reportedly over 90 players in house. The event began not too long ago and will going through good hours of the night. Join Southern California and the rest of California is celebrating Injustice's arrival and the exciting $2K pot bonus as players from all communities including Capcom all come together for the DC Universe.
injwnf.png

Update: Results (Top 3)
1. EGP Tyrant
2. EGP Wonder Chef
3. EG Justin Wong

Credit: REDRUM

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Hey, hey... what is your beef?
Loading the TYM Front page takes ages when stuff like thats up.... Everything else loads before the sign-in button, and im too lazy to change my bookmark to /forum.

Same issues when you were front paging evo and MLG, the front page takes decades to load!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What we said was going to happen happened. We said if MK players win, Capcom monsters would say the game is bad. The stream monsters were praising the game and were really into it, then once their Capcom players lost, they immediately resorted to bashing the game.

Because, you know, there's no possible way a MK player could beat a SF player if the game is good. No no no, the only way that's possible is if the game is bad.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
What we said was going to happen happened. We said if MK players win, Capcom monsters would say the game is bad. The stream monsters were praising the game and were really into it, then once their Capcom players lost, they immediately resorted to bashing the game.

Because, you know, there's no possible way a MK player could beat a SF player if the game is good. No no no, the only way that's possible is if the game is bad.
Honestly, if you thought that was bad you should have seen how FChamp went in on the MKC on his stream before WNF even started. He was getting bodied in Online Ranked, got frustrated (with help from his stream's chat), and went off on the MKC then promptly quit Injustice to play "Mahvel."

I tell you, the more I see these top Capcom players in action (their aditudes and manerisms) the less I care if they play or even like Injustice as they seem to just want everyone to follow them like they are the pinical of the FGC's skill level. They seem to be incapable of giving respect when respect is deserved.

Even though I like to watch Floe and Wong fight (they played awesomely by the way even though I think Floe threw his fight with Wong), seeing Tyrant be the brick wall that they ran into filled me a certain satifaction and sense of pride to be a part of the MKC.