What's new

UPDATE: CraftyLittleNinja still taking requests for Mortal Kombat hats for the Winter!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I tried to order one awhile ago, I think this was when she was getting slammed with orders. I'll hit her up again soon when I have money lol cause right now i'm broke.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
ive got a Harley Quinn hat, working on some TMNT hats, and for any scifi fans a Jayne hat from Firefly. someone asked for a kenshi hat but since theres no mask i was thinking of doing it like this but black with a red eye mask. im open to any ideas :)
Would I be a major pain if I wanted a full helmet style hat like this:

Or better yet... (hehe)

If these are a bit over the top for the time you have on these projects... don't worry about it. However, if we were able to pull this off I can almost guarantee you making even more $$$ from these. :)

EDIT: Also, for the turtles hats, could you make the straps longer for the back? Kind of like the Don one on your facebook page?

craftylittleninja

Database Admn by day and making MK masks by night
hmmm if i did something like that id make them out of stiff felt and make them still moveable like the visors on a crocheted hat... but id probably make one of each and auction them or something because i dont know if id be able to duplicate them regularly.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
hmmm if i did something like that id make them out of stiff felt and make them still moveable like the visors on a crocheted hat... but id probably make one of each and auction them or something because i dont know if id be able to duplicate them regularly.
Well, if you're ever up for doing it - let me know. I would buy the first one. :)

The reason I like these so much is:
  • They're awesome in the winter/cold
  • They're great for displaying
  • They're custom made
  • They're MK