What's new

Unseen NECXIII Matches Streamed Live 11pmEST 12-17-12 & InjusticeLive Coming Early 2013

pherleece

Woolay
Hey TYM, its been awhile since I posted here but I have a important stream coming up. At NECXIII I recorded matches that weren't able to receive any stream time and I will be revealing them all on HERE this Monday at 11pm EST. I will also have a few possible guests on so tune in and don't miss out. You will see matchs with players such as Tom Brady, @J360, NYChrisG, xKhaoTikx, HGTV Ermacio, Blackula, zaf, 7L, TheTetraSpirit, Starcharger28, @Mikemetriod, GGA HAN, Jer, OZZYGUITAR, n-megabyte, k-frog, Evil_Riu48, STB Chongo, Wafflez, astronout, Srryimwhte, Michael Bolton and more! I brought a video camera with me to NEC and also caught SwiftTomHanks VS DarKNaTaS and Tom Brady's Top 8 pop off! All the videos will later be posted on my Youtube channel for all to view. Stay updated and follow me on Twitter.

Since The Woolay Show has ended for this season of MK9, I will be starting an Injustice live show called InjusticeLive. So far it will be me and J360. We are currently looking for 1-2 more members to join us and we prefer someone who is knowledgeable in DC Universe lore. PM me if your interested or let me know if you know someone who may be good for this. Stay updated with InjusticeLive news on the shows very own Twitter.

Please take a second and follow the links in this article. It will really help me out and I need all the support I can get.

Attachments