What's new

General/Other UNMASKED SUB ZERO WITH FREDDY DLC!!!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Shit.

Well, there go my hopes for (1) a Sub-Zero costume pack, and (2) not downloading the compatibility pack.

Damn you Boon. Pleasing both diehards and casual gamers at the same time. Damn you to hell.

Kwon

---->----
Shit.

Well, there go my hopes for (1) a Sub-Zero costume pack, and (2) not downloading the compatibility pack.

Damn you Boon. Pleasing both diehards and casual gamers at the same time. Damn you to hell.
I believe this was a very calculated choice!

Now everyone HAVE to get the oh so coveted comp pack! :D

Subby

Frost Warrior
Lol Now you Sub-Zero die hards(including me) MUST download it even if you didn't want to!! Its all apart of NRS's MASTAH PLAN!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

EDIT: They always come in twos, was there another character that had an extra costume?

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Have hated that design since MK3. Subby without the mask is like Superman without his cape. Doubly glad I don't have to download the Jackie Earle Failey compatibility pack now.

Kwon

---->----
Lol Now you Sub-Zero die hards(including me) MUST download it even if you didn't want to!! Its all apart of NRS's MASTAH PLAN!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

EDIT: They always come in twos, was there another character that had an extra costume?
LOL yes! Very calculated!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I'm guessing Cyborg Smoke for the second costume. Between CS and Maskless SZ, fans are almost guaranteed to download the compatibility pack.

mingzang

Master of Disaster
It's not the real Unmasked Sub-Zero :( , it's UMK3 Ninja costume with Sub-Zero head . I think NRS will release UMK3 Ninja costumes soon .
Thanks NRS >_> !