What's new

Universal Launcher

Ok so I know everyone will share the netural jump launcher but do you think everyone will have some kinda ground launch? So scorp has his B + 2, and Mileena has her U + 3, and Cage has his two ground launchers (B+4 , F+3)

I think Sub doesn't have one (that I can remember anyway) but he has ice to make up for it, then just a NJ launch. So do you think everyone will have some kinda ground launcher or a free hit move to where you can NJ launch?

Thanks!

P.S This is my first post outside of my noob "Hi everyone" message so please go easy. :)

Edit: Also sorry I might have put this in the wrong thread :/ ..... I guess it should go in Basic Gameplay?

DrDogg

Noob
Based on the demo it doesn't look like it. But it seems like any characters that don't have a universal launcher won't need one beyond the neutral jump. Look at Sub-Zero. You can combo into freeze, then use the neutral jump launcher. There's no need for anything else.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
One thing I've noticed from not just the demo but more so the gameplay of the builds leading up to gold, is that a lot of characters have different kinds of launchers too. Like Ermac has a launcher but it's apart of a small dial up combo, Scorp's is back+2, Mileena her kick bouncer, Sub his neutral up etc

I don't think every character even needs it if they can make up for it in other ways :)