What's new

Unbreakable Cyrax Combos

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
And btw all of these combos can have the saw replaced with a net instead to setup a grab attempt or another 2,net mixup.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Here is a video showcasing most of cyrax's unbreakable combos ranging anywhere from 1-3 meters and dealing as little as 29% up to 62% of unbreakable damage combos. Enjoy!

He needs it!!!
Dedicated to my favorite troll
TEST YOUR MIGHT
What trash. The only players that use these are garbage exploiters with no skill. This is exactly what I expect from New York.

What trash. The only players that use these are garbage exploiters with no skill. This is exactly what I expect from New York.
yet its perfectly ok to win with saibot or smoke by sitting in one area spamming specials which are unavoidable? atleast with cyrax ya gotta move around a little.... stfu u hypocrite.

LoL...Shang TEST is merely messing around. No need to get hostile on him.

This is amazing stuff J360. I dropped Cyrax to mess around with SZ and CSZ for a few weeks and I don't know why after seeing this gem. I'm coming back to the dark side.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
LoL...Shang TEST is merely messing around. No need to get hostile on him.

This is amazing stuff J360. I dropped Cyrax to mess around with SZ and CSZ for a few weeks and I don't know why after seeing this gem. I'm coming back to the dark side.
As well you should. Your cyrax is scary bro. Anywho, good shit. You can always count on cyrax teamed up with a cool song to make for a very engaging video :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Good job J360!

Apparantly the command grab when done from an anti air net cant even be throw broken. so the combos with command grab are actually unbreakable! also you can get an extra 7% in chip damage after it.

Ive got a 100% unbreakable combo in my upcoming vid :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
Good job J360!

Apparantly the command grab when done from an anti air net cant even be throw broken. so the combos with command grab are actually unbreakable! also you can get an extra 7% in chip damage after it.

Ive got a 100% unbreakable combo in my upcoming vid :)
I think you might be able to get 9% chip after a command grab. If the frame data is up to date, f2 is +11 on block so you could do f2, 121~ragdoll.

People have been able to tech my command grab after an air net (anti-air & regular air net). Is there a specific timing?

Can't wait to see your newest vid though!

if Smoke had anymore of an advantage he could kill u with a stare, same with the saibot spammer.. hey i got another move idea for both of them, how bout if u pick either of these 2 ass clowns, the second it says *fight!* the opposing player just falls over dead and it goes strait to finish him/her? thats the only thing i can think of that would make either of them cheaper than they already are..

I don't understand how spamming projectiles relates to 62% damage unbreakable resets.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
it doesn't man.. point i was making is that someone calls cyrax cheap but yet u can pick smokey the cheese bandit and just spam your way to victory, with cyrax there is lots of skill involved..

it doesn't man.. point i was making is that someone calls cyrax cheap but yet u can pick smokey the cheese bandit and just spam your way to victory, with cyrax there is lots of skill involved..
I literally never have a problem with smoke spam. Not saying I never lose to smoke, but generally if you spam with any character you are bad and are going to lose. Cyrax is an awesome character. But catching someone with a net and getting near 100% damage off of an unintended game mechanic is cheap.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
You are ahead of me I've just began to write this stuff on video (sorry for you ahead of me,but nothing more terrible, because we are working for a common cause.:)), well I have a couple of surprises:)
But you've got good stuff, thank you very much

As well you should. Your cyrax is scary bro. Anywho, good shit. You can always count on cyrax teamed up with a cool song to make for a very engaging video :)

Hey thanks Beef! Your Sub was too much for mine in our mirrors. You're going to have to deal with my Cyrax once again! Mouhaha. Seriously stop coming online so late dammit.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hey thanks Beef! Your Sub was too much for mine in our mirrors. You're going to have to deal with my Cyrax once again! Mouhaha. Seriously stop coming online so late dammit.
Lol, I'll try. :) I've seen the light of offline play....it's hard to go back lulz
Edit: fuck it. Lets do this