What's new

umk3 runing very slow

anybody in here been havin this problem like everytime u search a room on rank no game comes up and also say error creating room and when u do create it takes a long time ?

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
anybody in here been havin this problem like everytime u search a room on rank no game comes up and also say error creating room and when u do create it takes a long time ?
It's probably just something weird with the servers tonight. I can't find any ranked games tonight at all. It just loads for a little while then says there is no game available. Only player games are coming up.

LInsomnie said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
It's probably just something weird with the servers tonight. I can't find any ranked games tonight at all. It just loads for a little while then says there is no game available. Only player games are coming up.

ya this been happing to me since last night :x

There won't be a patch because there's no money to be made from it. It's not like not having patched it is hurting their business. Hell, most of us who gripe about how bad the game needs a patch are gonna be first in line to fork over more money when they come out with the Nintendo DS version, and then we'll gripe about how bad THAT one needs a patch.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's microsofts servers...happens once in a while when I'm at my friends house because I went to the 3D mk's and no problem.

petitioning for a patch would be like petitioning for free 10mb highspeed internet or making it illegal to eat meat, all of these are very unlikely

DatBoyMook said:
I bet all 360 games were moving pretty slow due to Madden 2007 coming out and Xbox Live being crowded. I dunno. :?
yep Madden and all the new demos being downloaded is kicking the shit outta xbox live. Microsoft need to update there setup so it doesnt bog like this, it always happens.

Tim Static

Adminerator
All that lag the other night was from the DLing of the BIOSHOCK demo.

I'm sure Madden helped, but 99% of the world hadnt even got it until after midnight.