What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

Beat Tide for Ermac. 11-3

GGs Tide, those were some intense matches. Mirrors are tough because they are boring, lol. It's like we were doing the same thing every match just a little different.

OJuggernaut0 said:
GGs Tide, those were some intense matches. Mirrors are tough because they are boring, lol. It's like we were doing the same thing every match just a little different.
yea mirror matches get boring fast but that's the rules for Pass Me The Crown

and yea i got confused on the best of 21 shit, I thought we had to play all 21 games. First to 11 sounds better and not confusing to me lol, but if thats the case then the official Rep crown was 11-6 all GrindFox.

i challenge H. Smoke Jax or Sonya next.

Edit: Can I claim Cyrax?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
DEADPO0L XI said:
so when do i play the ppl i challenge?
when its ur turn to play ur name will be listed in the grey....so if ur name is in the grey u PM the person and schedule/setup a time to play ur matches

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@ dookiebrain - We can play pretty much anytime this weekend if you want. The problem is you're never really on AIM from what I gather. If it's tough to get at you on AIM, I will try to PM you a time and we can see if that works.

@ my challengers - Get at me on AIM. IM "samthesparkykid" or PM me whatever time you want to see what works.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I call Sektor! He's the only one I want GoldenOreo's, ask your bro, he can vouceh and others I'm sure ;)

On Xbox, he's my main boy. I play DS also but since this is Xbox and MAME.