What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

I don't understand why anyone would be avoided so much, the only time people come into my game and leave is when he/she has a one bar connection to me. Are you also including people that drop in game?

Horsemen you smell like a looser, cus i´ve never seen a video of you... maybe you´re like we say here "dog that barks doesnt bite" you´re the typical dog that barks doesnt bite guy xD... i really don´t like the xbla version for many reasons, and one of them it´s the lag:p also the price, i would like to but this shit but in this price...WTF? i only want a xbla just for UMK3...if you have some video match of you, could you just show us?... then without critize any shit of you, we can just have fun watching you awesome skill to play umk3... i don´t know, just to know...maldo:)

DAVE101 said:
I don't understand why anyone would be avoided so much, the only time people come into my game and leave is when he/she has a one bar connection to me. Are you also including people that drop in game?
I play against everyone even 1 bar dudes. Since I'm on early in the morning, I play against people out of the country. Then there's some people who's in my position and can only play at nite. Some people I played had great records but won't play me on ranked. I rarely host so I'm the one entering people's game. I back away from no1 unless I'm looking for that specific person.

rzp said:
Horsemen you smell like a looser, cus i´ve never seen a video of you... maybe you´re like we say here "dog that barks doesnt bite" you´re the typical dog that barks doesnt bite guy xD... i really don´t like the xbla version for many reasons, and one of them it´s the lag:p also the price, i would like to but this shit but in this price...WTF? i only want a xbla just for UMK3...if you have some video match of you, could you just show us?... then without critize any shit of you, we can just have fun watching you awesome skill to play umk3... i don´t know, just to know...maldo:)
Kiddo, I was playing with skilled Chicago players when the fastest internet line was 56k or isdn. cheapest CDr was like 1.50 for the public. If we could upped some video then, I think we would but who would download at that current speed?

Dogs that barks but never bite.... I guess those wins I acquired from xbl are all bs. The fact still remains that I played with and against people you and others knows as some of the great players of MK. You my friend have not but I don't dis your skill cuz for all I know, you could be great at mk. Because I don't have any videos of myself playing against people like colt, biz, lex and moe, I'm automatically labeled a big talker. I've already earned my spot during wavenet time.

Remember, I just started playing again when xbox360 umk3 hit the general public. Its been like 7-8 years for me since. I never claimed to be better than anyone here. I stated I'm one of the strong players on xbl. If you want to know how good I was then, I suggest you dig up tips and tricks in '97 or '98 when I won second place in umk3(Ted finished 1st) and 3rd in xmen vs sf(lex in first, mr sinister in 2nd) at super just games. We didn't just play mk, we played almost every fighting games out there.

edit: added info

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I would like to point out that ILP made a temp name "ultimatemk com" to promote the site while playing versus challenger matches, but I have been playing ranked for him to try and get it on the top 10, I have a 100% avoided rating. 100%. The highest avoiding rating I had on EWAShock was 66% but I think I'm at 40% right now.

Shock said:
I have said before if it ever becomes possible I will fly players out here for tournaments.
wow, now thats a mk player.... we can always go where there are umk3 machines i rather play on an orginal verison of the game to find out who really is the champ.

freeisgood is a good player.

Shock said:
I would like to point out that ILP made a temp name "ultimatemk com" to promote the site while playing versus challenger matches, but I have been playing ranked for him to try and get it on the top 10, I have a 100% avoided rating. 100%. The highest avoiding rating I had on EWAShock was 66% but I think I'm at 40% right now.
Part of it probably is because they see 'ultimatemk.com' and instantly know there is going to be trouble. 8)

DAVE101 said:
Shock said:
Part of it probably is because they see 'ultimatemk.com' and instantly know there is going to be trouble. 8)
At least the word is getting around about the site ;)

well, just working on the new UMK3 Devastation 2 Kombo Video with Ninjagrinder xD... soming soon ( i guess 02/11/2007) xD...hope everything it´s fine with you (and your weekends:p)

Hey Selpex or ded, first off, awesome vid. That female ninja chameleon was insane. I loved it. and the Sindel one with the infinite punches is always my fav.

I have one question, because your taste in music for these vids makes them epic, i have to know in MKT Broken 2, what was the name of those songs, both during the combos, and the credits?

Selpex

Noob
first song was Nightwish - the kinslayer, credits was Nightwish - she is my sin, if you like NW check out gothic sanctuary and end of all hope

Shock said:
RZP's UMK3 Devastation 2 - http://www.ultimatemk.com/dtz/cvids/getvid.php?id=147

Insane UMK3 combos, lots of Shang Morphs, presented by MKKompetitive, combos by RZP, editing by Ninja Grinder. Thanks guys!
thanks a lot shock for host the vid:)...
the reptile shit was inspired by a Ded_´s kombo:p (the kombo with nightwolf against reptile that is where reptile use Forceball and night reflect it then beggin to do back jumps and then night use aaHPx2,jk,RK,aaHPx2,jk,SS,SS) and when i was looking for a kombo like this puff... i used two forceball and they impact at the same time and when the opponent fall no appear a how many hits and no damage... and so... i got a kombo with reptile using 7 forceball ^_^ and another with 10 forceballs ^_^ i could record this (again) to show it ^_^... and the thing with nightwolf was just because there are no 100% with nightwolf using reflect xD

edit: shock man, i won´t bother but in the description of the UMK3 Devastation Vol. 1 you put "Crazy UMK3 combos by RZP from Team MK Kompetitive in Venezuela." i love everything here, but Nija Grinder Helped me with the video editing =) and in the UMk3 Devastation Vol. 2 you did it :p "Even more Crazy UMK3 combos by RZP from Team MK Kompetitive in Venezuela with editing by Ninja Grinder." please mention my friend :) thanks and i love when everybody enjoy our videos :) this make us to work more hard ^_^