What's new

UMK3 Match Hanzo_Hasashi Vs. Crazy Dominican (ONLINE)

This is a Online Match Between Hanzo_hasashi and Crazy Dominican (CD).

My Comment: Very nice to see this guys matching, but so sad that is just in a online match i hope someday see a "live" match person to person, would be great, Crazy Domonican you are welcome here in venezuela specially in the MKK :) i hope someday play some matchs against you =) i can´t play online cause i will never play with a good gameplay.

Here´s The Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9jjwQfAbs

Remember is a online match

You can see it at the begin of the vid dude!!!... Hanzo_Hasashi (Player 1) and Crazy Dominican (Player 2). :wink:

Shaney

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
I taught crazy well, thats my youngest boi. :D
Oh Really? well if that's the case, then I taught you well :wink:

Very good matches. Hope to see more, and I also hope to see Crazy vs RZP. Although I know the lag is terrible. I dont blame RZP for not wanting to play. But it would be nice to see some casuals.

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:

Very good matches. Hope to see more, and I also hope to see Crazy vs RZP. Although I know the lag is terrible. I dont blame RZP for not wanting to play. But it would be nice to see some casuals.
Shaney the most underrated.

Shaney

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:

Shaney the most underrated.
So true, but I don't care. There are only a few opinions that I really care about.

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:

i´ll try this weekend to see if i can play some matches (on DS or Kailera) let´s see what could happen in this days xD

Very nice.

I can tell you guys were laughing it up in that first match where you guys tried to do the corner combo with Kabal, but delay makes it so much harder.

Kabal es un diablo!

dubson

Noob
DC Hustle:

Master of UMK3.

Master of NBA Live.

Master of Barbie's Horse Adventure.

Now THAT, has a nice ring to it my friend. :wink:

Haha jus jokin with you,

Annihilator told me to say that. Seriously.

Annihilator83 said:
Very nice.

I can tell you guys were laughing it up in that first match where you guys tried to do the corner combo with Kabal, but delay makes it so much harder.

Kabal es un diablo!
LOL yes.. "JAJAJAJA" it´s how we laugh in Spanish :p

Dubson said:
DC Hustle:

Master of UMK3.

Master of NBA Live.

Haha jus jokin with you,

LOL you got to see hanzo playing Barbie on NES hahahahaha

dubson

Noob
rzp said:
Dubson said:
DC Hustle:

Master of UMK3.

Master of NBA Live.

Haha jus jokin with you,

LOL you got to see hanzo playing Barbie on NES hahahahaha
hahahah

Hanzo should come back to the site man.

Couple questions. Did you guys use p2p or just play in a server?I recommend trying p2p if you haven't it will reduce lag and button delay considerably. You guys might be able to have a decent match then.

Good matches

agent007 said:
Couple questions. Did you guys use p2p or just play in a server? Also it looked like you recorded while you played. I recommend trying p2p if you haven't it will reduce lag and button delay considerably. You guys might be able to have a decent match then.

Good matches
can u plz xplain to me how to get it?

Crazy Dominican said:
agent007 said:
Couple questions. Did you guys use p2p or just play in a server? Also it looked like you recorded while you played. I recommend trying p2p if you haven't it will reduce lag and button delay considerably. You guys might be able to have a decent match then.

Good matches
can u plz xplain to me how to get it?
http://honmaru.gry-online.pl/download/index.php?act=download&id=88

Just replace your old kaillera client with the new one

rzp said:
Annihilator83 said:
Very nice.

Kabal es un diablo!
LOL yes.. "JAJAJAJA" it´s how we laugh in Spanish :p
I know, I'm Spanish as well. :D

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
ryan shut your ass up how can you expose me like that?
Pfft, you had to go and tell everyone I play SpongeBob Underpants, so I had to do it lol. :lol:

Again cool video, hopefully we get to see more of these soon.