What's new

umk3 mame issues

im from HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT, USA. ITS 12:55 PM, we can figure something out, i know its getting late over there were you are. once i get setup, ill do 100 games with you,that should get me back in the groove! find me on AIM, my AIM is "profane kombat" i have MSN messenger as well, its "dookiebrain"

get me on 1 of those that way i can hit you up for games at anytime, i know a couple mk2 players who might be down to cross over or play both mk2 and umk3, i think kensi is down, and i asked dvdcsn, but he didnt get back to me. regardless, i will be on umk3, today or tomorrow. i think the button advise all you guys gave me is gonna work. it might be a 10 minute fix or it could keep fuckin with me.

well is 6 in the evening in the UK so i will only be on for a couple of more hours then im gone to bed. come on msn i have added you ill send you the mame i am using which works with the my PS3 control

2 - HK
3 - Block

EDIT: how do you do p2p, I have no idea how to
thanks pheonix,tim, syak,jesus iz emo. much appreciated,hopefully tonight i can get crackin on fixing this. last night i was not able to get to it,first im trying to set buttons in the umk3 in my p2p mame, thats the only one that works. once i get buttons figured out, i will get the rom to work in my non-p2p mame.

or a bullet in my head could also work!

pheonix, you play on kaillera as well as xbl?

as soon as i find out where i stand when i get home, ill be on here. hopefully its the end to my stupid mame problems,lol.

holy shit it works!!!!! the button config works, omg! thanks to all of you guys for input and help, much appreciated.

now all i have to do is get the rom to work in my non-p2p mame,lol

the glass is half full here,lol. i just played a quick round, man it feels good to be playing this again, its been a while but you never forget. so now im gonna see wtf is up with the rom not working in my other mame. well the good news is i have p2p umk3 up and running,lol. so if anyone likes p2p umk3 hit me up.

oh yeah another problem,lol, i have never played anyone p2p yet,lol. might need advise or even help on that. phoenix, im in the same boat man, i have p2p but ummm havent done it yet.

oBryant

Noob
Yes I do. I play alot more on XBL though, because the community is better. On Kaillera you pretty much have to already have planned to play a certain person, to actually play.
yo pheonix add me on xbl im getting my xbox back today i believe.. i want to smack you at it.. jk i suck

hey guys, im all good! shit works man and im so freakin happy about it! so now its mk2 and umk3 equally, who ever said,run then no run, or, no run then run would be impossible to get used to? a little tricky at first but its all good now.

pheonix, hit my AIM or MSN to play on kiallera, AIM: "profane kombat" MSN: "dookiebrain"

Syak, ill add you tonight for games.

i know all you umk3 players are animals so go easy, i know whats up but i am rusty and nervous to play against you umk3 pro's. but im down to take some nice "welcome back beatings",hit me up and thanks again for all your help guys:)

any other simultaneous mk2 and umk3 players?

oBryant

Noob
hey guys, im all good! shit works man and im so freakin happy about it! so now its mk2 and umk3 equally, who ever said,run then no run, or, no run then run would be impossible to get used to? a little tricky at first but its all good now.

pheonix, hit my AIM or MSN to play on kiallera, AIM: "profane kombat" MSN: "dookiebrain"

Syak, ill add you tonight for games.

i know all you umk3 players are animals so go easy, i know whats up but i am rusty and nervous to play against you umk3 pro's. but im down to take some nice "welcome back beatings",hit me up and thanks again for all your help guys:)

any other simultaneous mk2 and umk3 players?
yo alpha add my aim and send me umk3 so i can destroy you.. ill play toniht if i dont get my xbox

yo alpha add my aim and send me umk3 so i can destroy you.. ill play toniht if i dont get my xbox
hell yeah man, is your AIM the same as the name i see right now? sounds good, i might have a couple mk2 pro's joining, kensi and dvd are down.

cant wait, i will be on after work

Lars

Noob
Computers hate me, and I hate computers I have mame32k and HKailleraV14.
I might as well shove em up my ass, cause I have no idea on how to use it.

oBryant

Noob
Computers hate me, and I hate computers I have mame32k and HKailleraV14.
I might as well shove em up my ass, cause I have no idea on how to use it.
ill help you out if you got aim or some form of communication besides umk.com

lars, ill help out in anyway i can, the good news is after all my mame problems, i know what sup now. i fixed them with help from others and im all good.

ill be back on after work in a bit,to see if i can help and try to get some games in.ill add you and everyone else to my AIM.

its gonna be hard playing umk3 and mk2 both at the same time, but im game!