What's new

UMK3 League Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOnt got a clue...who fights next ...9.99 where you at man?....this league thing is slow......
U gotta play another set with abc since it is first one to 2 sets of 10. It looks like you only played 1 and won 10 to 1. Once you finish that, whoever wins plays the winner of mista vs. dizgirl for the championship of D1.

After someone wins D1 I'm assuming if it ever happens I'll have to play em since I won the 2nd div.

U gotta play another set with abc since it is first one to 2 sets of 10. It looks like you only played 1 and won 10 to 1. Once you finish that, whoever wins plays the winner of mista vs. dizgirl for the championship of D1.

After someone wins D1 I'm assuming if it ever happens I'll have to play em since I won the 2nd div.

nahhh gameover me and abc already did 2 sets...........and i won 1 to ten.........im done with abc ..

dubson

Noob
That was in the pre-playoffs wasnt it, Kiki?

You need to play him again, 2 sets of 10.

Mista will play DizGirl.

Then the winner of both of those play eachother for championship of D1.

So yeah, what Gameover said lol.

meh best of 30 is too long and boring I honestly didn't play more than one set with anyone I'd rather not be forced to play a million play off games and I doubt anyone else wanted to either everyone has already played each other a million times

it's a league not a tourney so if players just want to play one more best of 10 as opposed to 2/3 I don't see the big deal

eff the guidelines

That was in the pre-playoffs wasnt it, Kiki?

You need to play him again, 2 sets of 10.

Mista will play DizGirl.

Then the winner of both of those play eachother for championship of D1.

So yeah, what Gameover said lol.

NAhh dogs we played 2 sets of 10 all ready.........ask abc yo ABC!!!!!! WHERE YOu at nig.?

dubson

Noob
If you didnt like how it was put together you shouldnt have signed up.

Either way, bitch moar for gods sake.

Please do.

uh at least I played my matches I could have quit like everyone else who was dis-pleased which was like 90% of everyone

div 1 four people out of a lot

div 2 four people 6 i think

and so on the numbers dwindled

and I don't mean it like that I mean it like next time 30 games is hella lot and not needed maybe let gameover design the play offs and run it through everyone else and make divisions bigger since everyone quits or even have everyone play everyone I would rather experience other players than the same people I play casuals with all the time and you could tell players like gameover onewhite, and even me were getting burnt out on this game from all the extra play

I still def think the league was fun other people just ruined it by not playing and so on (some had legitimate excuses for quitting others looked like bitches) 9.95 and others including you Dubson did a great job and I only know if it is done again you guys will have a league that will be infinitely better since every one said what they were displeased with.

Though things I was pleased with is the effort you guys put into this like the rosters that was cool as hell that you guys took the time to do that and just keeping it updated and putting it together in the first place.

dubson

Noob
No, your right in a lot of your arguements.

This was just the first league, ya know? Everything you and the others give feedback wise is not overlooked. I really just joined to help get this going, and unfortunately my 360 got the red rings while playing in a session with you (bastard) and ended the season for me.

9.95 and I will most definitely take what you guys have said and our knowledge to keep making these leagues better.

This was just the first of many to come!

Noob

This was just the first league, ya know? Everything you and the others give feedback wise is not overlooked. I really just joined to help get this going, and unfortunately my 360 got the red rings while playing in a session with you (bastard).

9.95 and I will most definitely take what you guys have said and our knowledge to keep making these leagues better.

Dubson is right. He and I have talked numerous times about the League, where things were good, where things were bad, etc. Like I said, this was the inaugural season, so there are going to be things inherrently wrong with it. That's why we like the feedback because it helps us to design and run the League better and more efficiently in the future.

This was just the first league, ya know? Everything you and the others give feedback wise is not overlooked. I really just joined to help get this going, and unfortunately my 360 got the red rings while playing in a session with you (bastard) and ended the season for me.

haha thats why I'm def ready for the next league I can imagine the more smoothness and I still feel bad about being ROFLTON!!!!!

Noob
Ok, so more than enough time has elapsed for this to have been finished. I'm going to talk to Dubson about this, but I think it's time to put a cap on this season. I'm ready to start thinking about next season already and people are asking me about it at this point.

me and girl have clashing schedules right now. kiki and i seem to be able to play more often so that should be cool. i but i feel like girl got screwed if thats how we gonna do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.