What's new

UMK3 League Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Noob
So 9.95 you're not going to do winners and losers and then a grand final for each division? That seems odd to me.

onewhite lets freeking play next time we are both on don't have your notifications off and play some castle game from the arcade for like 2 hours FAWK!

lol inv

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So Game Over, sorry I've been away from MK forever...BCR just takes all of my gametime lately. You be on later tonight?

So Game Over, sorry I've been away from MK forever...BCR just takes all of my gametime lately. You be on later tonight?
hey thats cool..i havent touched it since thursday myself, i was away camping for the weekend. If your around today i'd definately be up to get this outta the way. Hope to see you on.

Noob
Hey, sorry I haven't been around, I just moved and I'm waiting for my internet to be back up... Looks like Sunday.

I know there is no prize, but I think a cool little prize that I know a lot of other websites give away for competitions and such is like you know where it says our little titles we could get like a custom one for the winner Summer League Victor or whatever

Just a suggestion that would be cool or for the 2nd league since this is a trial run

FAWK

im screwed

I'm going to have to go with the top secret plan of forcing GameOver to quit that I am going to reveal right here...I am going to duck and block for 20 consecutive matches bwhahahaha
Oh you mean "The Diablo????" No worries,I've seen that one before.

Can't play tonight....football and vodka.

word game word

girl i'm sorry, been so busy workin two jobs these last two weeks. sometime soon though for sure

Noob
Ok guys, this is a little long for this to keep going on. Please get these done or I'm just gonna call it and the directors and I will begin talking about modifications and such and get the next season registrations started in a few weeks.

I just need to know what you want... so either finish these in this coming week or the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.