What's new

UMK3 and MKII at Winter Brawl in Philadelphia, February 27th

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Originally posted at:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=218895

UMK3 and MKII coming around for another pass. Show up players. Same setup as last time for the most part, with some possible modifications.

UMK3

1. Shock
2. summoning
3. 9.95
4. Kaldragon
5. LI Joe
6. AC1984
7. Ant Da Don
8. Jester305
9. Dookiebrain(as of January...will re-confirm)
10. Dark Rob
11. MrIGotBass
12. Sans Power
13. Julian
14. Richarded
15. JusDave

MKII

1. Shock
2. summoning
3. 9.95
4. Jester305
5. Dookiebrain(as of January...will re-confirm)
6. Dark Rob
7. Jusdave

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
this is confirmed 1 day right? we are still going to do mkII umk3 all in one day?

Noob
I spoke to Eric tonight via text message, he confirmed that Winter Brawl is one day, Feb. 27th.

summoning

hm how are we gonna do mkII umk3 and ki in one day, you guys know what happens to me when i play mkII ;)

Noob
hm how are we gonna do mkII umk3 and ki in one day, you guys know what happens to me when i play mkII ;)
Mel is coming with me, so she will run one of the brackets for us. As for MK2 vs UMK3, LOL, hey, I gotta gain an advantage somehow, right? LOL... you'll be fine, play lots of UMK3 casual to keep fresh.

summoning

Mel is coming with me, so she will run one of the brackets for us. As for MK2 vs UMK3, LOL, hey, I gotta gain an advantage somehow, right? LOL... you'll be fine, play lots of UMK3 casual to keep fresh.
BTW full props gotta go out to your woman , and steve's both those chicks are hardcore and stick around at so many of these things.

My wife only showed up like once and that was only cause I offered to take her to dinner at the hotel cafe at ECT

Noob
BTW full props gotta go out to your woman , and steve's both those chicks are hardcore and stick around at so many of these things.

My wife only showed up like once and that was only cause I offered to take her to dinner at the hotel cafe at ECT
Yeah, I love it when she comes. Actually, she's likely to run a bracket, probably Killer Instinct.

summoning

Yeah, I love it when she comes. Actually, she's likely to run a bracket, probably Killer Instinct.
just havein your woman and steve's supporting is awesome , i wish my wife would ever care enough

I will try to make it to this, but won't know for sure until late Feb.

Nice opening the forums back up, or at least a section of it.

Change my name please! Phoenix is dead!

It'd be very nice if I could make this. However, I dont think im coming home to NY for spring break and I havent touched the game in over a year. Would be nice to play again.. ahh.. some day :p