What's new

UMK3 and all other Midway XBLA titles removed

S

SuGaR

Dreamcatcher said:
I think Shaney, blk album, and Darkside are the only other people I know that love the analog. (if I remember correctly, maybe mistaKM too?)
J J EPPERSON AND HIS REPTILE.

SuGaR said:
J J EPPERSON AND HIS REPTILE.
I heard he had a pretty sick Reptile, Oh No Vega was tellin me about him one day.

also the analog is awesome!! i don't see how yall play on the d-pad, its just doesn't feel right for me.

S

Shaney

Dreamcatcher said:
I think Shaney, blk album, and Darkside are the only other people I know that love the analog. (if I remember correctly, maybe mistaKM too?)
I played on the pad.

S

Shaney

Tim Static said:
I call bullshit on this one.

I know you've been testing that Project NATAL for years now.

Please tell them the truth now, sir.

;)
I don't know what you're talking about, sir. :-X

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
DEADPO0L XI said:
when do u get on kaillera? i would like to play u.
Very random times. I will be on later today probably afternoonish if you want to jump on the Galaxy server. (I don't have p2p on this PC...yet)

S

SuGaR

RollTide8569 said:
I heard he had a pretty sick Reptile, Oh No Vega was tellin me about him one day.

also the analog is awesome!! i don't see how yall play on the d-pad, its just doesn't feel right for me.
You can't really believe anything Vega says. However, he's right, JJ was sick at this game and at one point had the best Reptile on XBL, in my opinion. Then again, there were a lot of good people who never got their credit. *cough* ROCKZILLA220 *cough*

SuGaR said:
You can't really believe anything Vega says.
lol yea he always said some off the wall shit. here's an example of a combo he said JJ got on him one day: crouching punch to dash LPLP ball then infinite. I called bullshit on this one but he swore up and down it happened. Cr. punch to dash doesnt sound like it would work but I dunno lol.