What's new

Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy!!!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah this is the hacked Genesis UMK3, it's a lot of fun. I just got the newest version last night. Been following it the last year and a half or so. Amazing work, but ultimately broken to hell. It's got about 60 characters.

The Combos looked devastating, as if they were derrived from the brutalities. Is all that projectile spamming like infinite, the kind of infinite where you can throw as much as you want with no limitations?

TheRagingStorm said:
The Combos looked devastating, as if they were derrived from the brutalities. Is all that projectile spamming like infinite, the kind of infinite where you can throw as much as you want with no limitations?
Like when he did Sektors Smart missle Over and over. That was insane :shock:

TheRagingStorm said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Like when he did Sektors Smart missle Over and over. That was insane :shock:

you want insane? look at the vid above. 2:16 should be the insane one.
The Recovery on the Kung lao Combos is INSANE. Thats why its possible to do that crap. Still good videos though.

Shock said:
Yeah this is the hacked Genesis UMK3, it's a lot of fun. I just got the newest version last night. Been following it the last year and a half or so. Amazing work, but ultimately broken to hell. It's got about 60 characters.
How'd you get that? you can email me info if you wish, but now I really want to play this game.

Noob
I'm sure that anyone who has this has already realized how badly broken the male Chameleon is.... WOW! :shock:

This is taken from his movelist but some of it is incorrect...

Special Moves:
Spear: B, B, LP
Lightling Stike: B, B, HP
Teleport Punch: D, B, HP
Forward Teleport Punch: D, F, HP
Freeze: D, F, LP
Acid Spit: F, F, HP
Forceball(Slow): F, B, HP
Forceball(Fast): B, F, HP
Elbow Smash: B, F, LP
Fireball: D, B, LP
Freezing Slide Clone: D, D, LP
Black Orb: B, D, LP*
Teleport: B, D, LP*
Ice Clone: B, D, LP*
Clone Throw: B, D, LP*

(Note: An asterisk (*) means the move will activate at random.)

add to this that he can always do these moves too:

Noob's teleport slam - D, U
Ermac's TK Slam - B, D, B, HK

I haven't fooled around alot w/him.. but I was able to do this combo fairly easily every time:

Noob teleport, aaHP, aaHP, Ermac TKS, aaHP, Spear, pop-up combo(HP, HP, D+HP x2 or 3), aaHP, Noob teleport, aaHP, uppercut.

OMFG!!!!!! YESSS!!!! I've finally got to play this FUCKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!

I may be late, but i had trouble getting to work, as some may know, but I finally got it working and my bad for making it sound difficult!

to those that tried to help me...
Scheisse - Thanks for the emulators and info
chirotob - Thanks's for emailing the link to me.
Shock - Thanks for showing me information on other post, it got me prepared for this shit!
Thanks to ERrorMAKro for showing the vid on youtube, thus getting me into this game if it weren't for him...wherever he is....
everyone who gave their comments, and tips, thanks you!
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

dreemernj

Ambassador
The guy that made this hack did an outrageously good job. All the crap that's been added is freaking hilarious.