Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungary

• Iceland

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh nooo. We're playing in our primary kit. The blue one was the lucky one!
The amount of times that the Croatian red and white checkers clashes with other teams' primary colours the blue kit must feel like the REAL primary kit for you guys :DOGE

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Croatia's blue kit in France '98 is actually my all time favorite CRO kit, but that one was different, it had red and white squares on the sides of the shirt.

STRYKIE

Man, gutted for Croatia. The better team definitely lost and Portugal just happened to get a scrappy break when the Croats had everyone forward. I think that was their only shot on target too.

Croatia have looked consistently solid and still have a lot of players that will only get better though, I have every confidence they can come back strong for the 2018 World Cup campaign.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Yep. I too think that was their only shot on target...

Madžukić should have been substituted much much sooner. Great game from Srna, Modric was really good in defense...

Ah... Heartbroken... T_T

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Andiamo Italia!

They almost scored early on, but De Gea just managed to push the header attempt away from the goal.

STRYKIE

Spain are actually pretty lucky Chiellini ended up tapping that in otherwise that most likely would've been a penalty with De Gea sent off for bringing down the last man.

Really tense game so far though, hope Italy can take it.

STRYKIE

Italy have done it! We are guaranteed a new champion!

Germany vs Italy in the quarters now, and Germany have NEVER beaten Italy in a tournament match. This tournament just keeps getting juicier...