What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
I hate to say it as a Grundy main, but if IGAU 2 happens, I really doubt Grundy is gonna be back in it :(
Why? Do you know Grundy's character was first published in October of 1944? He was a flesh eating zombie before George Romero made his first zombie film. Walking Dead is one of the most watched shows on television having consistently high ratings. The poem Solomon Grundy is based on has been around for centuries. He was one of the best and most mature parts of the Justice league cartoon; kids cried when he died trust me I know.

E

Eldriken

Grundy beat Doomsday pretty well thanks to his 112/Walking Corpse Cancel and if Grundy had his stink active Doomsday's trait was nigh useless. Bane was the reason Grundy wasn't sleepin.
Despite that all being the case, I still enjoyed the MU. It was really fun against a good Grundy player who knew the Doomsday MU. NoBrows and I had some great matches, regardless of how salty I got. >_>

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Despite that all being the case, I still enjoyed the MU. It was really fun against a good Grundy player who knew the Doomsday MU. NoBrows and I had some great matches, regardless of how salty I got. >_>
The salt was real both ways lmao. Everytime I saw you trait up, d2 wcc, rinse and repeat :p

Solomon Grundy,
Boring on a Monday,
Boring on Tuesday,
Boring on Wednesday,
Boring on Thursday,
Boring on Friday,
Boring on Saturday,
Boring on Sunday,
That was the end,
Of Soloman Grundy

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Did anyone read DC Universe rebirth that came out this past week? Opens the doors for some crazy characters to be in the game!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I can just imagine if Injustice 2 had 3 traits/variations, and they gave Flash a full screen one. Kabal anyone? IT would be like MKvs DCU but balanced lol. I just want Reverse Flash in this game too :D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Green Arrow better not be Shit this time.

I will not Request for Black Canary because i will want Skarlet in the next MK game 4 years from now.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
We will probably get trailer this week and gameplay during E3.

There better be variations and not sh*tty trait system. There is already a game on market using traits(v-skill and v-trigger) and it is a massive failure.

Edit: DLC characters are usually indication at how the characters will be next game. Looking at Triborg and Leatherface it is safe to say we are going to get multiple Lanterns and Flashes in the form of variations.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

We will probably get trailer this week and gameplay during E3.

There better be variations and not sh*tty trait system. There is already a game on market using traits(v-skill and v-trigger) and it is a massive failure.

Edit: DLC characters are usually indication at how the characters will be next game. Looking at Triborg and Leatherface it is safe to say we are going to get multiple Lanterns and Flashes in the form of variations.
Street Fighter V is a massive failure or the V-Skill system? 'Cause I don't feel either of those is true.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
How long until we realize that costumes that enhance muscularity and cheekbones are kind of corny?

Bad ideas should stand out immediately regardless of the time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.