What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I am so hyped right now!!! Jaime will definitely be my main guy!!! I heard Blue Beetles reveal got the loudest reaction!!!

Im jumping up and down with pure happiness haha Jaime is my favorite DC hero!!! Plus he's another Teen Titan and Im just so happy!!! Haha

Kinda, I guess... I mean she will be a costume, but yeah...

ALSO! They said there will be TONS of character cameos through costumes. So I guess this means that we can expect even more of these types of "character switching" costumes?
That's awesome, that holds a lot of promise for various lanterns and alt reality versions of the characters (maybe thats how zoom is getting in)

9_Lives

Noob
From that trailer it looks like WoWo is going to be a lot different from the last game. I wonder what her passive will be, since it doesn't look like she has the stance swapping.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
They said this is the biggest DC fighting game roster and we can expect 30+ characters in the game. I'm not sure if that's counting DLC or not, though.
If there are 30+ characters and Black Manta gets sidelined as a transition, I'll be pissed! (...and still throw all my money at the game...)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
just get pissed now like everyone else. Manta's out, bro.
I am pissed now, I'm just going to be more pissed when they announce fucking Ocean Master or some shit as Aquaman's villain in the game.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Can we stop pretending that WW may be the strongest out of the roster so far? Can someone post a screen cap of that panel where she whips the Justice Leagues ass for fun?

Ok so WW clearly states to Grod that his mind tricks won't work on her, but we know that grod has some special mental moves that make the opponent beat up on themselves. So is WW going to be caught in a lie or does Grod have alt special moves when mind tricks don't work? Hmm....this could get complicated.

trufenix

bye felicia
Ok so WW clearly states to Grod that his mind tricks won't work on her, but we know that grod has some special mental moves that make the opponent beat up on themselves. So is WW going to be caught in a lie or does Grod have alt special moves when mind tricks don't work? Hmm....this could get complicated.
remember all those times Superman said "This ends now" and then it kept going? It's like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.