What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
With the returning characters maintaining basically the same moveset will they maintain the same stances? I'm all for the same moveset but I think the stances should change. Give Superman a less "heroic" looking stance and please by the gods please change that batman stance. Thank you Pig! And have fun!

Can we expect something at EVO/Comic Con

Test the walk speed and if it has start up

Neutral Block, por que?

What is NRS' plan this time since they are going long term and are they aware a majority of FGC drops the game due to too much patching and are they going to change that

What's the counter hit there for?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Pig Of The Hut We know you can customize a base character with gear; does that mean there will no longer be new skins, or overhauls for the "base character"?

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I want to ask them something like this but wonder if it is worth bringing up considering its possible NRS doesn't even look at something like tier lists

I know the ready answer would be no but with all these movesets going the legacy route, it begs whether or not if it will effect the future potential viability of characters that were considered terrible in the first game.

In other words if Joker or GA be recycled would they this recycling pretty much make them just as unviable as they were in the first game.

Poshib

The Artman
Will interactables be blockable like in MKX?

Will they be tweaking the lighting on the stages so that it is a bit easier to see?

Will they continue to support MKX before Injustice 2's release? (1 more patch)

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
@Pig Of The Hut We know you can customize a base character with gear; does that mean there will no longer be new skins, or overhauls for the "base character"?
There will be skins. How that's gonna work with customization, no idea.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/injustice_2/b/playstation4/archive/2016/06/16/injustice-2-new-updates-long-term-vision-ed-boon.aspx?utm_content=bufferdd041&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"When Man of Steel released in theaters, players were able to download skins from the film for Superman and General Zod. Boon says he wouldn't be surprised if we saw something from the films crossover into Injustice 2. "We would love to, he says. "We haven’t made any kind of concrete things; the game doesn’t come out until 2017, but I think it would be a missed opportunity if we didn’t do like a Wonder Woman movie skin or something like that."

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
There will be skins. How that's gonna work with customization, no idea.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/injustice_2/b/playstation4/archive/2016/06/16/injustice-2-new-updates-long-term-vision-ed-boon.aspx?utm_content=bufferdd041&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"When Man of Steel released in theaters, players were able to download skins from the film for Superman and General Zod. Boon says he wouldn't be surprised if we saw something from the films crossover into Injustice 2. "We would love to, he says. "We haven’t made any kind of concrete things; the game doesn’t come out until 2017, but I think it would be a missed opportunity if we didn’t do like a Wonder Woman movie skin or something like that."
It's still not clear whether he just means something like a "gear set" based on the movie. He does use the word "skin", but he's so flippant about it (and he's Ed Boon...), that you can't be sure that's what he means.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Will there be afk mode ? Is it possible to add a tournament mode for online the way dead or alive does things ? Will there be team mode like in mkx (5v5 10v10) but with match options for clan wars ?

WATCHD0G

Noob
I really want to know the wakeup system. I think I preferred invinicble wakeups honestly
same here....characters without armor/slow armor, really got shafted in MKX in my opinion. also made the corner even more dangerous

WATCHD0G

Noob
Only one thing if you can ask, please.

Will this still be in the game?:

You can even print the picture on flyers and distribute them there, I can support the cost for the paper.
It's this way of thinking that will save this game

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
If you have two pieces of gear with different buffs can you put the buff of one on to the other so that you can have you're character look the way you want whilst still having a good build.

Also can you choose gear so that it is just aesthetic and the buff gets ignored?

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
If you have two pieces of gear with different buffs can you put the buff of one on to the other so that you can have you're character look the way you want whilst still having a good build.

Also can you choose gear so that it is just aesthetic and the buff gets ignored?
If you could do that first option, the whole idea of gear would be shit.