What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schuyler

Noob
I think she sounded like that on purpose. She sort of sounds like a super computer one would talk to. Its like this is serious business and we have to be as serious as possible you have a job to do so get it done. I think people just missed that mk9 announcer or hearing " flawless victory. fatality" . Shes better than what people would say imo.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Injustice 2 is inevitable. MKX getting fixed, however, is not. ;)
Are you a masochist? Injustice 2 is inevitable, but you shouldn't get too excited. If NRS doesn't fix MKX they will give the same treatment to IGAU2. You would think we would of all learned our lesson after MK9. We're all masochists.

On Topic: The announcer for IGAU was the perfect example of boring.

E

Eldriken

I don't really see what the issue here is. The announcer only said "*insert name here* wins", "Begin" and the name of your character when you chose them. It's not like we constantly heard her voice throughout the fights or anything like that. The same goes for MKX.

It's not a Street Fighter announcer that says shit throughout the match.

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
Why not give them 3 different traits to choose. Some characters will have 3 usable ones, others will be lucky if they have 1 that's viable. If my favorite character has 1 nice trait and 2 crap ones, it's still better than 1 I hate and am forced to use. Some mk characters have 3 great variations, they are still only as good as the best one.

lol injustice could barely get the trait system to be balanced, now u want to give them a variation system? Naaah, injustice still has a lot of growing to do, and must correct the many mistakes they made in injustass if they want to be eligible for such changes in the distant future..

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
If you guys could change the announcer to any other dc character who would it be. My votes on either Darkseid or brainiac.

E

Eldriken

If they were to get a new announcer, I demand it be EDI from Mass Effect.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Betty kane, Cassandra cain, Stephanie brown. barbra's not the only batgirl. so how are we going to get rid of them to ensure the lack of batgirl.
Good point.. :(
All the batgirls as a commentating cheers quad

I ment to write cheersquad, but cheer quad is strangely appropriate being there is four of them, also is oracle a quadriplegic?

E

Eldriken

I liked the lady for Injustice, it reminded me of a female voiced AI sort of which I thought was kind of cool.
That's exactly why I like it. I think someone said it was the Batcomputer. While I don't know if this is true, I think it just might be since it has that female AI voice.

That's also why I think if it were to be different in Injustice 2, it should be EDI from Mass Effect. Another female AI voice. :p

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Dude gtf off our injustice threads, and go back to your precious MK that you so incessantly criticize.
Anything else you demand me to do while you're at it?
I mean, no, fuck you, etc.
Totally don't need to hear about their next shitty game when people are still trying to beg them to fucking finish the one they have out NOW.
They're incompetent as fuck.

Last edited:

The Highlander

There can be only one
Anything else you demand me to do while you're at it?
I mean, no, fuck you, etc.
gtfo with igau2
fix mkx
Hmm seems like you like making demands yourself though... So how about you fuck off. Mostly this thread has nothing to do with you and your massive need to constantly whine, so go back to your 'MAKE MKX BETTER' threads and leave random injustice 2 threads alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.