What's new

TYM's 100 Must-See Movies

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I don't blame you for seeing the movie as weird.
But at the same time the movie know some people
would see it as weird, so that's why the movie made it clear
that all people in the movie weren't fine with it, and alot of people
looked down on what he was doing. If you really thing about it all alot
of people want is to find the right person to spend time with and if you could
make their personality in five seconds, i feel that most people would forget that there not real also.
I'm one of those people, and I can still stick to logic. Both me and my dad during the whole film just thought it was really weird. A computer can have as much 'personality' as it wants, it can say it 'feels' and it can have voice sex with you all night but in the end- It. Is. Code. It's deluded to think otherwise and tbh I felt the movie wasn't a realistic interpretation. If you were someones best friend and their OS was their 'girlfriend' your reaction would more likely be to go get them a real girlfriend because they're clearly losing it lol.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I'm one of those people, and I can still stick to logic. Both me and my dad during the whole film just thought it was really weird. A computer can have as much 'personality' as it wants, it can say it 'feels' and it can have voice sex with you all night but in the end- It. Is. Code. It's deluded to think otherwise and tbh I felt the movie wasn't a realistic interpretation. If you were someones best friend and their OS was their 'girlfriend' your reaction would more likely be to go get them a real girlfriend because they're clearly losing it lol.
Man you watched that movie with your dad that had to be weird.
Back to my point, i feel if you can get past the weird part of the movie it would be alot more enjoyable. And that's most peoples problem with the movie.To be honest i can't see how they could make it realistic or how they could make there point better then they made it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Man you watched that movie with your dad that had to be weird.
Back to my point, i feel if you can get past the weird part of the movie it would be alot more enjoyable. And that's most peoples problem with the movie.To be honest i can't see how they could make it realistic or how they could make there point better then they made it.
Yeah it was pretty weird at times haha, but through the whole movie we both kept saying to each other "but she's code!"
Maybe it could be more enjoyable, but he just seemed kind of deluded to fall in love with code... what kind of mentally same person forgets that the person isn't real and it's advanced algorithms of code that are simulating a real person?