What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

Sub-Zero runs on ice...Cyrax runs on fuel...Lieutenant Box runs on coffee.

You stay classy, TYM :).

I definitely see a resembelance there LOL!!

I also am currently enjoying a wonderful "cup" of coffee, but you have seen what I drink my coffee from and it's a tad bigger than a cup haha.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

I definitely see a resembelance there LOL!!

I also am currently enjoying a wonderful "cup" of coffee, but you have seen what I drink my coffee from and it's a tad bigger than a cup haha.
Holy shit...I really do have a J.I.M.P. face :confused:. Lol.
You go hard with your coffee like I used to before kidney stones nipped that in the bud. Omfgz fuck kidney stones.
Travel mugs aren't that easily storable, so I used to always keep an empty Vitamin Water bottle handy to carry it in; the plastic's durable enough that it won't melt. One time at work, someone asked me for a sip assuming it was chocolate milk, and I laughed my fucking ass off when they went to grab the bottle and jumped back screaming because the heat caught them completely off-guard.

Dark_Rob

Noob
A couple of my babies.
View attachment 708

The top one is the pattern 1861 U.S. Springfield rifled-musket. This was the most predominantly used firearm used by both sides during the American civil war between 1861 and 1865.

The bottom one is the pattern 1853 british Enfield rifled musket. This was the 2nd most widely used firearm by both sides in the civil war, but more so by the confederacy as they were the first to put in a really big order to England for them. The U.S. government imported large numbers of Enfields as well. Early on England was playing both sides here.

Both are .58 caliber and fire a recently(1840's i believe) invented conical bullet known as a minie ball. They are both muzzleloaders, single shot weapons that were loaded down the muzzle.

I have many more rifles but these are two of my favorites. They are highly accurate and were capable of hitting man sized targets out to about 600-700 yards(though Ive never shot them that far. I cant even see 600 yards lol)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Atlanta Braves pre game show
Opening up for maroon 5 at Musik Fest 2011
Zoe Christmas Gift - It's a freaking stroller/tricycle/bicycle

Status
Not open for further replies.