What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Eh, might as well upload some stuff. It's from 3 years ago, but I literally haven't changed at all (except for getting a little fat :( )
A lot of pictures ahead:
For reference for the rest of the pictues, I'm the guy in the middle in this picture:

Dat Sagat pose

Zombie version of me as a bonus:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Regarding Scepticflesh's avatar: Dude, is that a genuine Paul Booth under your arm?

Me playing with Michale Graves (of the Misfits) in May.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Regarding Scepticflesh's avatar: Dude, is that a genuine Paul Booth under your arm?
nah man... it looks great but it's by a lesser known (compared to booth anyway) local dude - jaywheeler.com

here's some more of it, taken a couple years ago right after it was finished

zombies -_-

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Looks great, outstanding work.

Lior (The artist who was Paul Booth's apprentice and then worked in his shop for 10 years before jumping ship) did the piece on my chest. It's a dragon that's vomiting up a ghost/spirit lol. This picture was taken last year while my right arm was still in progress.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Dude, pretty epic beard, but I must say that the beard in the avatar does look a little better.
haha thanks, yeah that was shorter and you know, cleaned up better... now i'm just rocking the single-guy-never-shave-beard at the moment.

It's a dragon that's vomiting up a ghost/spirit lol. This picture was taken last year while my right arm was still in progress.
ah man that is so awesome!! lol they look great

i'm in the yellow.
were you the guy (i hope) that did the Zangief spin at that pdp MK tourney?
haha... did anyone ever make a gif of that off the stream

PeeJaeys

Sabi
I'm 22, but how old do you think I look? Lols. I still need to show ID to get into theatures.

And this is just incase your wondering what this sexy man is packing. It's all about color, nothing about the size.

Septic that's some pretty sick work brotha. Here's the best pic I can get of my Soul Statue from the Soul Chamber, he did pretty good on it. Mirror pics are rough though. I also have the pit bottom that's going to be going upwards from my wrist to finish the sleeve. Ed B better give me a free signed copy of MK10 for this madness when the game comes out. lol

Me, the wifey, and the best thing that ever happened to me. Taken about 5 months ago.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Here's the best pic I can get of my Soul Statue from the Soul Chamber, he did pretty good on it. Mirror pics are rough though. I also have the pit bottom that's going to be going upwards from my wrist to finish the sleeve.
man what an AWESOME idea! it looks great already can't wait to see it when you get the pit thrown in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.