What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
did a joint over at MKU...wanted to share love here....i totally lost the pet thread....where is TYM Pet Thread? Mod?

Here'smy Cuban Anole...it's in the Iguanid family:
]

She's 15 inches, males can hit 20". I plan on having 1M, 3F

My Frilled Dragon from Australia. She's like 18"...this is a temporary cage for another month or so. 65 U.S. gallon 36"LX24"HX18"

Anakin - Yellow Anaconda,male 7 foot, 20 lbs

^^^note the copy of MK Trilogy for N64 in the background :) It shares w/ Killer Instinct Gold

Some of my California Kingsnakes:

Female ^^^^^--------------------------------
----------------------------------

Male^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Albino Lavendar Cali-King. It's supposed to be banded but the variables w/ genetics have made this "locale" more mottled if anything.

^^^^it's lack of pigment really screws w/ the lens on the camera and light refractions/reflections as u can see

cedenike

lethargic member

i was so glad when my nephew gave me this hat for my birthday from his trip to japan, i'd only been bugging him for years.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Great pictures, AREZ. I'm an amphibian guy, but love reptiles too. Lovely!!!!!!!
Good, i'll post some pics of my Caecillians and maybe u can help me figure out what species they are.....i thought they were merely Typhlonectes latran, but then they gave Live-birth, so that theory was shot to shit.

Big Frog

Noob
Must...see....your...Caecilians...

No joke, I am seriously obsessed with amphibians, so I would LOVE to see them. I care for mostly frogs & toads but love every amphibian.

galindo

Noob

Holy fark. so i'm minding my own business at midnight, just got out of the gym, i load up my gym back to my bike and decide to go across the street to the empty lot practice some knee draging, so i leave my bag on the sidewalm then i see a chopper in the sky...oh neat i say...i keep riding then the chopper looks like its pointjng.its lights at me, and then i look straight ahead and a cop car comes rolling in stops right infront of me, im immediately apprehended when i got off my bike, and im surprisingly politely asked to get in the back of the car haha. So by now theres 3 cop cars surrounding me While im in the back, getting interrogated and whatnot. eventually i get out free even though i have no license and they knew, so not tooo bad

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This was taken during the MK Casuals Tournaments, aparently me and Renato we're on the Hype and too focused on not losing to care about pics lol, They're making fun of it on FB so i decided to add some baloons and text based on what was going on during the macth.

Renato was sweating and i didn't even notice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.