What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piemaster

mortal hater
Another pair of Ratsnakes.....(Elaphe obsoleta obsoleta)White-sided Black Ratsnake (female) and Heterozyguous for White-sided Black Ratsnake (male). The stripe will turn entirely black like the normal patterned male. Juveniles share the chain pattern exhibited by all members of the Elaphe (Pantherophis) genus...ALL members of this genus look alike as juveniles. Adults can measure up to 8.5+ feet and are powerful constrictors, yet even wild-caught specimens are known to be extremely docile, thus make popular pets. Offspring wll be 50% WS.

Both of the pair together for a better shot w/out glass reflecting light

Juvenile Great Plains Ratsnake (Elaphe guttata emoryi) and Cornsnake (Elaphe guttata guttata) (SE Pennsylvania locale), unknown sex...if they mate I will get what is commonly called "Rootbeer Cornsnakes". If the GPR was an Albino, they would be "Creamsicle Cornsnake"

\
dude are you a snake?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I don't think I have ever posted in this thread before so here are a couple of recent pictures of me and my girlfriend that we recently put on FaceBook.

tazzmission

Banned
me and wwe star john cena at wizard world chicago last year

kind of odd looking do to sprained ankle

me and former wwf star lex luger at pro championship wrestling

sorry my camera was crap

me and ufc's rashad evans january 2012

me and tna diva tara aka victoria from wwe c2e2 2012

tazzmission

Banned
me and u.f.c.'s michal bisping

president of ufc dana white

me and comic book artist ivan reis at c2e2 2011

newport beach california march 2nd 2013

Mgo

Noob
If there were a way to measure the vice, this would be one. Say that missing two mame plus that contained more than 1000 each one lol

Goldi

Noob
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368631499.504422.jpg

Fresh ink <3 I spent 4 hours under the needle just to color two peonies. I don't think it will ever be finished lol

NoDoubt

nasty
NoDoubt dude i fucking love your car. older eclipse that's well taken care of? Guh!! Haha
Hell YEA. lol.

^ - this wuz before N1 catback exhaust install but i like the pic. Will be adding some black rims soon and some K&N air filter. It also has metallic mirrored window tints....what u see in the pic is exactly how it looks in person if not better, like the sun is reflecting hard. its dopE lmao

tazzmission

Banned
me and jake the snake roberts at c2e2 ( looks great in person he was promoting ddp yoga with ddp)

me and jason david frank at c2e2 ( tommy the green ranger)

Status
Not open for further replies.