What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol Phil dude, take it easy man...shoveling is a tough job. I just shoveled out my father's car *sighs* tired lol You look like how I felt before in that pic lol

Dark_Rob

Noob
lol Phil dude, take it easy man...shoveling is a tough job. I just shoveled out my father's car *sighs* tired lol You look like how I felt before in that pic lol
Actually he blew through that snow like he was shoveling sawdust. Dude is a fuckin machine. After that we went upstairs and played UMK3 for 2 and half hours.

Noob
I actually wasn't really tired... as Rob said, we went up and played UMK3 for over 2 hours afterward. I was ready to shovel more if needed... I don't mind shoveling snow, its outside, it's cold... Rob saw that I was actually sweating up a storm while shoveling too...LOL...

MKF30

lol yeah I don't mind the cold weather, but hate shoveling snow after a while lol...the main thing is the amount though, here we've been nailed pretty hard with every storm so far :( lol I remember one storm we were supposed to get like 8 inches max, winded up getting nearly 2 feet...lol Since my father's got a bad back, I do it all myself so the yard takes me a good week or 3-4 days depending. It's like one wide open space you know? So I just take my time. My front is 100x easier lol.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
lol yeah I don't mind the cold weather, but hate shoveling snow after a while lol...the main thing is the amount though, here we've been nailed pretty hard with every storm so far :( lol I remember one storm we were supposed to get like 8 inches max, winded up getting nearly 2 feet...lol Since my father's got a bad back, I do it all myself so the yard takes me a good week or 3-4 days depending. It's like one wide open space you know? So I just take my time. My front is 100x easier lol.

Only YOU would be dumb enough to actually shovel the yard and grass rather than just the driveway, sidewalks and important areas....LOLOLOLOL!!! Wow...you never cease to amuse me.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Wait, do you mean your driveway, or your actual yard???

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
What the fuck you know about being a gangster? And what the fuck you know about being in danger? you aint doing this, so you know your just talking shit. lol, enjoy

MKF30

Only YOU would be dumb enough to actually shovel the yard and grass rather than just the driveway, sidewalks and important areas....LOLOLOLOL!!! Wow...you never cease to amuse me.
:facepalm::facepalm::wut:You can't be that retarded? Who said I had to shovel the snow off the grass? Dude, lay off the drugs before you mess up your brain worse then it already is lol......nobody but you mentioned grass, stop smoking the grass...lmao.
Drive way=concrete, Car has to drive THRU the driveway and into my yard...DUH who has a driveway full of grass?

Wait, do you mean your driveway, or your actual yard???
My entire yard plus part of the driveway(I live on the end of my block so you have to go thru the rest of the driveway to get to the end near me lol)

Scheiss lol not exactly, if I lived in Manhattan, maybe. I live in another borough where there's virtually no tall buildings and kind of like Jersey in some ways lol, very spread out with lots of land, unfortunately driving is necessary where I am so the PT is less.

Thought I'd contribute to the thread. Hope I don't scare you folks too much. I go from DARKNESSZ!!!! to "adorable" to GOT DAMN GROWN MAN lol...in these pics. :p

I'M THIS BLK YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE ME!!!

More proof. :p

Aweeee aint he da cutest lil thang. :p I was 17 in this pic.

20 somethin. Growin a lil goatee. DAT SLICK BACK!!!

0_0

I'm not handsome. Nope...:bs:

I usually troll from that laptop behind me. :stormtrooper:

MOAR... 0_0

Mr. Sassy. :bad:

OLD BASTARD WEBSTER!!! lol I'm only 25 yrs old. ^_^

So yeah...:congrats:

Time for fun stuff:

...CAN PREVENT TROLL MONKEYS!!! :p

Me and TheArkayne at PowerUp2010

Me and my friend's Girlfriend (Anna). Apparently I was pretending to be a rapist lol... 0_0

My pants fit a couple nicely. ^_^ Me, Keits, and his Girlfriend (Anna). Kinda looks like she's being warpped away.

No GRAPE DRANK was shown in this picture lol.

"Donkey Kong sound effect goes here"

BEHOLD!!!

My eyes are watery cause I stubbed my toe real hard. x_x

Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there. ^_^

YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I R ANGRY!!! Grrrrr.... -_-

lol

CHIBI DIGI!!!

last pic. Cutest one of them all. Me and my momzy. This was the first...AND LAST time I was ever held lololol.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
My new MK poster. Got this off ebay for $15, came from Japan, it is vinyl fabric, I waited like 2 weeks to receive it, so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.