What's new

TYM - MKU Fantasy Football - JOIN!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow i just made it lol 16th team..
i wont be able to make the live draft ill be at work ill just set u=it up and hope for the best.. i can make it on the 4th however..

im already in 2 leagues one for 50 and one for 20 :) this will be my 3rd lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
just bought tickets to the raiders bills game :) thinking of another game to go to.. might go to the philly game to see mike vick for a second time...

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
just bought tickets to the raiders bills game :) thinking of another game to go to.. might go to the philly game to see mike vick for a second time...
Get tickets to the Boys @ Eagles. Always a good time getting beer cans thrown at you for sporing a Tony Romo jersey.

EDIT: Is there a way to change my team name on NFL's site? I really wanted something Sektor based and just thought of OchoSekto.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Get tickets to the Boys @ Eagles. Always a good time getting beer cans thrown at you for sporing a Tony Romo jersey.

EDIT: Is there a way to change my team name on NFL's site? I really wanted something Sektor based and just thought of OchoSekto.
lol maybe, i think you can change it

Great name

click on MY TEAM, EDIT SETTINGS...that should work

3 SPOTS LEFT PEOPLE

I$AAC

Noob
and THIS is why I hate NFL.com for fantasy football. They deleted all my teams.

Edit: I see everyone having the same problem

Pig Of The Hut

Sorry guys I created more spots to allow tOm to enter and because all were not filled the draft became delayed. I apologize. I'll get on there tonight and reschedule it for tomorrow night.

*sigh, my bad

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Its all god pig i actually think we would have run into problems as my buddy said his league is unable to draft they keep getting errors and time outs

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sorry guys I created more spots to allow tOm to enter and because all were not filled the draft became delayed. I apologize. I'll get on there tonight and reschedule it for tomorrow night.

*sigh, my bad
its all good. tomorrow works better for me anyways.

Besides, i cant stop staring at those Maryland uniforms :eek:

Pig Of The Hut

Damn even if we were having our draft right now NFL.com just went down

Blessing in disguise?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled

*sigh, my bad
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I tried going in using the old league ID and it says it's invalid.

Pig Of The Hut

.....because I was going to draft Stafford again if he doesn't get hurt :confused:
stafford hasnt played more than 3 games in a season

:(

nfl.com is still down - promise to update asap here once its up and i change draft time

i think nfl.com pissed off a lot of people