What's new

Tym fantasy football league.

Good idea guys. 10-12 is max. Looks like it will be max 10.

I'll finalize times tonight and tomorrow. I'll try to text and pm everyone.

Also what are your thoughts on making it a auction draft?? I find them to be better, but right now we are doing the standard but I figured I put out the auction draft as a choice if people want it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
Auctions are really, really fun. Much better IMO. I'll do either though.

Does Yahoo even support that? I always use ESPN.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Good idea guys. 10-12 is max. Looks like it will be max 10.

I'll finalize times tonight and tomorrow. I'll try to text and pm everyone.

Also what are your thoughts on making it a auction draft?? I find them to be better, but right now we are doing the standard but I figured I put out the auction draft as a choice if people want it.

I've never tried an auction draft thought I've done tons of regular, but I'd be willing to try it it looks fum

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok lets aim for ten. There is one team that joined from last year. He's not a tym member so I'd delete him with no problem if we get our 10 tym members.

@Dr flash

Letsbeserioushere
Tim Static - team static
DanCock - dan cocks balls
Semi evil ruiRyus Lin kuei

I$AAC -
AK Pig Of The Hut - rain of tebow
BehindTheLightGet bodied
Bobzilla
Joker8417 - jokers wild

I set the draft to September 1st 3pm. This is totally changeable so let me know if you object to this date and time.

Auction draft?? We have a vote if 3 yes's so far.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok we have ten. But I want one more person to join so I can kick the non tym member.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Just a reminder to everyone we draft this Sunday live online at 3pm.

You can either draft from your pc or from a smart phone --> The yahoo fantasy football draft lets you draft as well.

I would like to get one more test your mighter. So if anyone knows anyone that would like this please link them to the thread. We have our 10 but one isn't a test your mighter.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok guys we have our 10. We have 11 currently but I'm kicking one guy out unless you guys want 12 and I can get Claude then to join.