What's new

TYM as Basketball Players!

Talked about this on Skype with @Emperor DMS, @Denzell, @Kitana Prime, @EMPEROR_THEO, and etc. but no one made the thread haha so anyways this is who our TYM members would be if they were basketball players (this is just for fun, dnt scold me haha):
KDZ: Dwayne Wade (He is very confident as a player and is a very dangerous player. He is a clever veteran who knows his stuff and is always prepared for battle).
DJT: Tim Duncan (Rarely talks/ almost never on TYM yet always gets the results and puts in work. Just does his job at majors and keeps it pushing lol/ ridiculously patient).
Forever King: Russell Westbrook (Very talented player who has a lot of confidence and belief in his skills/ abilities in the respective games he plays. Also has placed well in a multitude of tournaments).
REO: Kobe Bryant (Definitely one of the scariest players to go up against and when he gets going, it usually means GGs for the opponent lol, very accomplished and dangerous player indeed).
16 Bit: Paul Pierce (Without a doubt always looking to put on a show and isn't afraid to pop off on ppl or let them know how he feels and he is pretty much always motivated to take tournaments/ a very established vet).
Pig of the Hut: Dirk Nowitzki (An established veteran who knows his stuff and is always hungry for dem W's, definitely a formidable foe no matter who is going up against him)
MIT: John Wall (Young buck on the rise who is savvy and always ready to put in work at majors. Finally finding his groove in IGAU :p)

Now this is just a small list, tell me what yall think and make a list for other ppl if you'd like, GO!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
No Lebrons. Someone has to be undoubtedly the best for that. We can't call those shots in Injustice just yet. Too much parity in major tournaments.

EDI!! - ...BTW, I totally came into this thinking about TYM members playing basketball in games amongst ourselves. With that being said, I feel like I'm easily a lock to be a high draft pick. Probably #1 overall point guard.

Please don't let the size fool you. Even though I weigh about 100 and nothing pounds, heart and determination puts me at about 2 tons.

No Lebrons. Someone has to be undoubtedly the best for that. We can't call those shots in Injustice just yet. Too much parity in major tournaments.
you right about that, I was just making a basic list to get the discussion going, I could put KDZ as someone like a D wade who is quite accomplished and is a veteran.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
you right about that, I was just making a basic list to get the discussion going, I could put KDZ as someone like a D wade who is quite accomplished and is a veteran.
All good. I just wanted to remedy the possibke butthurt before it happens, jst in case a kneejerk reaction comes from a poster who ONLY reads the OP :mad:

...I hate when people do that.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I see myself as monta ellis: good some games and bad others has some wins but has never been to a allstar game or a nba final. is good in clutch situations xD

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

EDI!! - ...BTW, I totally came into this thinking about TYM members playing basketball in games amongst ourselves. With that being said, I feel like I'm easily a lock to be a high draft pick. Probably #1 overall point guard.

Please don't let the size fool you. Even though I weigh about 100 and nothing pounds, heart and determination puts me at about 2 tons.
I'm a high first rounder in TYM playing basketball. Post presence on offense, rebounding, shot blocking, hustle, and all kinds of trash talk. I'd draft me

Odoyle

Drops combos
I did wear a Ray Allen jersey to the local yesterday. :p This is cool, though I wanna just list hella NBA players I like and have you give them Injustice players haha.