What's new

Two friends play IGAU "whens marvel"

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I've never seen something more annoying than that. Maybe it just isn't my humor. Which is weird because I like Game Grumps and would like to see them play it (albeit terribly).

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
I've never seen something more annoying than that. Maybe it just isn't my humor. Which is weird because I like Game Grumps and would like to see them play it (albeit terribly).
Holy god, I can just imagine. I feel like Jon would get stomped lol, and it would be utter hilarity

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Oh my god. A Marvel vs DC game on the Injustice-style engine would be badass.
Its a possibility I wouldn't rule out entirely. Marvel has lost money with both old studios they've used in the past and with new ones lately. They've had deals with Gameloft, Capcom, Activision, Sega, Gazillion and a few others and most lost money sadly. At this point they've shown a lot of warmth towards Warner Bros in general and WB games has a proven track record between NRS and Rocksteady of making highly profitable tie in products to comic book licenses.

At this point its not unheard of that since Marvel seems hellbent on capturing a solid profitable foothold in the videogame industry that they may just do so by pursuing a business relationship with WB games in general. Besides crossover comic books are profitable and mutually beneficial and have been done numerous times between DC and Marvel in the past as it helped to grow the audiences for both company's products. They've done such events in comics for decades so its not unheard of they'd attempt one in videogames to try and draw some of the DC audience into their Marvel products.

It'd likely be a highly publicized and mutually profitable relationship for all parties involved so it'd be a pretty good product to try to make happen. Not like Marvel has shown any signs of sticking to their guns with Disney and Capcom considering how many folks they've tossed their license to lately.

And just for the record...WB Games seems to already be doing at least one Marvel Product since Lego Marvel Super Heroes is happening now with Travelers Tales who WB publishes.