What's new

TTT2 Players Who Currently/Occasionally Play MK9.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Now we all know Slips is a top level MK player as well as Tekken but what about the others?

With Slips saying he probably won't make it to MLG, what's your opinion or thought of the possibility of players like Aris or Eddie Pistons playing MK at MLG if they go.

Possibility or no?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
The only person that comes to my mind where, if they sign up for TTT2 at MLG they will probably sign up for MK 9 is Alex Valle.

If he's in a sort of "shits n' giggles" mood, that is. He used to have a solid Shang Tsung, back in the day.........which I guess is really just last year, lol

the legendary JOP probably forget this game exist but if he did by some miracle play mk9 he would place top 5 free. Eddie pistons sucks he would go 0-2 like he did at EVO.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
The only person that comes to my mind where, if they sign up for TTT2 at MLG they will probably sign up for MK 9 is Alex Valle.

If he's in a sort of "shits n' giggles" mood, that is. He used to have a solid Shang Tsung, back in the day.........which I guess is really just last year, lol
I was not aware Valle played Tekken, I would love to see him play MK again. I like the idea of something like this happening, I hope there's a couple of players who do this.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I was not aware Valle played Tekken, I would love to see him play MK again. I like the idea of something like this happening, I hope there's a couple of players who do this.
I don't know how often, but he does play it. I watched him play during this week's Wednesday Night Fights. I think that he was using Kazuya / Heihachi, if I remember right.

But yeah, I feel the same way. I hope that some players decide to play both, because I think that some of them stopped playing MK before the final patch came out. It'd be nice to see them re-visit the game as it is now.