17: Flurry
17: Akuma
17: Syn
25: IceNinja
25: SportingFanatic
25: Scruffy
25: CosmicEclipse_88

---
Thanks to everyone who came today. There were 27 players and boy was that fun.
It was a great tournament filled with laughs, joy and salt.

Thanks to TestYourMight.com and STORMS for helping me advertise the event. 260+ viewers for a local Toronto tournament is a win for us. Hope everyone enjoyed the stream.

IMO, a community can only blossom because of the support of great people. The MK Community is awesome.

-----
Congrats to Playpal for Dethroning the Legendary, Always Awesome, Super Duper Greatness that is NeoRussell. I fought and lost valiantly. When they nerf Johnny Cage and that frame trap disappears, hope you still use him. I'll be more ready next time. I pass the Target on your back. I could use a break from it.

Arch: As always, great games. Dude, I fan'ed that spear away. Kitana POWER!!

Dazed: Great Kung Lao and hope you guys come to casuals every Monday. Everybody needs to step up their game for May.

Chaotic: Great games. Quan Chi was great but it looked like you didn't know Kitana match ups. It's cool, you took out Shady and the stream chat were certainly talking about the man who took him out.

---
Shady and k-frog: Thank you for helping with commentary.

DarkTrax and @MKU: Thanks for adding pot bonus for this tournament. Always appreciated. We will have a splash page for you on stream next time and not just a logo.

I'll post more tomorrow. I'm trying to wash the salt off. LOL!

If you have not done so, please click "Like" on TTT's Facebook Page. It helps me a lot to bring tournament such as this.

NeoRussell

zaf

professor
i was signed up as wnba marky mark btw lol.

ggs everyone good shit coming out

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Zaf: You guys already home? Dude, somebody was breaking highway rules. LOL. Great to hear you guys are home safe. Till next time dudes.

NeoRussell

zaf

professor
dude russel i sent that from my phone in the car

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Russell is a scrub, that's why he thinks we were home at 8pm when we left at 6:45

Shout outs to the GTA, Toronto,Niagara, Montreal and whatever places other people came from to play at the tourny. Fun times and I hope the numbers only get bigger.

Please come out to casuals whoever is in Toronto or that can make it. There are some good players that can help you get better if you aren't satisfied with your placement.

Thank you to all the people that watched the stream. It was great to know that over 200 people took some time to watch all the Canadians who worked hard to level up and provide some solid gameplay.Thank you for the support.

Anyone who is reading this and lives in Toronto and does not come to these tournaments still.
You're missing out on a whole lot.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
1: @Playpal - Your cage dude, it's really really good. I thought I might've had you after that second game but nope, you proved me wrong. Next time I'm in Toronto, were doing casuals for a good while.
2: @Neorussell - Thank you so much for hosting this, I had a lot of fun coming out and it's always great to see you. Also, 5-1? Yo damn step it up
3: MKU ArchMagus88 @The Architect - You made me look really free, I respect that. Casuals next time kay?

4: WNBA Bubba Sparxx @Jer - I'm actually very proud of you getting 4th and really representing your growing scene
5: BA Winter_Warz @w1nter warz - Dude, our tourney match man, was really really good. You played very well and I'm really happy I beat you, don't be too salty kay?
5: WNBA MarkyMark - This man has come a long way from past tournaments, he has helped pioneer the character he is using, and has done nothing but improve. So retarded that you got 5th dude. Montreal...
7: @Casselman - Didn't get to play you, but I watched that Sektor and damn dude you got some stuff, I hope to see you at the next tournament/Toryuken
7: MKU CrazyFrog88 @SlutForGaby - Stay free, Stay free, STAY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. No but for real GG, you didn't punish my divekicks enough which is why I won. Also keep up the Russell impression

9: Chaotic_GLGS - The ebonics MAN, this guy has leveled up SO much since the last tournament it's stupid. Good shit on getting 4th.
9: @VIDA - Why the hell were you nervous man, I thought you would've placed higher tbh. Nice seeing you again, and stay free

9: @DanX4 - SEL SEL SEL SEL SEL DAMN DUDE LE SEL.
9: WNBA Vanilla Ice @Shady - Listen to my commentary on your match, you'll know where to make your changes. I love you
13: @Crazy_GUTZ_88 - GG's dude, I was kind of nervous when playing against sub but I think I've got it figured out, also those random slides would never hit anyone but me :p
13: @Hopeinonehand
13: MKU DarkTraxx @DarkTrax - Great to see you again dude as usual, I really wanna play your NW one of these days.
13: Dazed
17: Sammy B
17: Vindrax
17: TheGreenBastard
17: SeenMachine
17: DJ Gohan - 17th wth dude? Maaaan
17: Flurry
17: Akuma
17: Syn
25: IceNinja
25: SportingFanatic - IT'S A BOY. GG's though, sorry if it seemed like I disrespected you, I just thought it was funny.
25: Scruffy
25: CosmicEclipse_88 @Cosmic Eclipse - Stay free? Idk lol

swag1

EX smash solves all
Is there gonna be another tourney in Toronto? (At A&C, not counting Toryuken) in the near future? Now that my weekends are free I wanna join the scene. Should be hitting you guys up some Mondays in probably like 2 weeks from now? Week after school starts.