What's new

Troll Kombos

Kl 112 spin, 1, 1, 1, 3 xx teleport 2 into new combo if they're not blocking, 1, 1, 1, 3 xx teleport 2, repeat until death.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
B12 x Freeze , Noob assist , B12 , B12 , B12 x Freeze , Noob assist , B12 , B12 , B12 x Freeze , Noob Assist , B12 , B12 x B12 x Freeze , Dash , NJP , Dash , 1 , B12 , 212 x Slide

LOL Tag FTW

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
B12 x Freeze , Noob assist , B12 , B12 , B12 x Freeze , Noob assist , B12 , B12 , B12 x Freeze , Noob Assist , B12 , B12 x B12 x Freeze , Dash , NJP , Dash , 1 , B12 , 212 x Slide

LOL Tag FTW
lol you cheat bastard HAHAHAHA, this is epic xD

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
in the corner getting as many D1 juggles as possible before cancelling to smoke bomb.

Midscreen i drop my combo's on purpose all the time to troll people because i like to go easy on people of obvious lesser skill than my superior self.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
My new fav with Cyrax:

212, ex bomb, close bomb, 12-aa jump. Opp popped by the bomb but you are too, knocked out of the combo. It sounds more like a fail though...

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
kung lao-spin,1 dash 1,uppercut. all day
cage-launcher,2 dash11,f3,nut punch. its just funny
skarlet-b2,downslash,2,upslash,2,upslash,2,slide.(proberly a troll combo but i cant dagger cancel so its what i use,lol!)

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I usually leave my opponent standing. (as Liu)

b31 into f3 into f3 into f4 into f3 into b31 and so on.

I don't know if this pisses people off, but I hope they're imagining my face as the troll face saying "Problem?"

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
DetroitBalln313

You are such an smart player. You take risks, make good reads and aconditionate your opponent to do things you want them to do, but you also go for unusual combos a lot of times. In fact, so many times that I'm starting to think you want to play with your opponents' minds. ("why is he goin for that combo? what does he know that I don't?")
sadly, you also took high risks when you shouldn't. (you love uppercut combos, don't you?)

I bow down to you for playing the way you play on such high competition levels. Glad you play Shang.
(i still love curbo, though)

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
DetroitBalln313

You are such an smart player. You take risks, make good reads and aconditionate your opponent to do things you want them to do, but you also go for unusual combos a lot of times. In fact, so many times that I'm starting to think you want to play with your opponents' minds. ("why is he goin for that combo? what does he know that I don't?")
sadly, you also took high risks when you shouldn't. (you love uppercut combos, don't you?)

I bow down to you for playing the way you play on such high competition levels. Glad you play Shang.
(i still love curbo, though)
DetroitBalln is a troll combo? Teach me!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Sub. 22~freeze, jip b12 cross over deep jk into os clone(whiff), throw(block), or dash 22 slide (hit)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Flagg

Noob
There is no such thing as a "troll combo".

People saying Detroit does troll combos are talking out their arses. Perhaps he just thinks outside the box instead of most the morons memorising one BNB and using that all day.

Watch how many Ermac players start using that uppercut after TK lift now.

GlacialEternity

Maverick Hunter
Sorry if I'm doing a bit of grave digging here, but I have something that you guys might enjoy. For I give you, "Even more Sub-Zero Troll Combos." (And this one has fancy editing. ;))

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
skarlet///// f 212 1+2 red dash upslash f4 ex dagger cancel f4 ex dagger cancel f4 ex dagger cancel f4 rd slide 24 or 25 hits 41% :cool: