What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor Kombat Kast Archives

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
To think, in a matter of days, we get to throw virtual rocks at virtual people until they die, virtually.

Is this life, or is it a step beyond? To think such a dream could come true for the likes of us, maybe we passed over to the other side unknowingly and this is our reward for lives spent well?

Throwing fucking rocks are people.

What more could a person want?

CubaKahn

Noob
To think, in a matter of days, we get to throw virtual rocks at virtual people until they die, virtually.

Is this life, or is it a step beyond? To think such a dream could come true for the likes of us, maybe we passed over to the other side unknowingly and this is our reward for lives spent well?

Is he for sure coming out next week?? I dont want to get too excited for him next week since the kombat kast is on a Tuesday.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Did they? I didnt catch that. Well, I'd like to be wrong about that though
Well besides all the hints dropping on twitter, you have the fact that NRS started with only four DLC characters in MK9, then had 6 in Injustice, and MKX's current batch of DLC has been selling like hot cakes, I think we can expect more than 4 characters.

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Lol even they are playing Bone Shaper laughing about it. You know what that means right? Either epic nerfs incoming or untouched for the remainder of the game.

"
Tremor Timing

Community Announcements - CookieMunsterCheese_WB

To accommodate further testing and ensure proper deployment, the release of Tremor and the Klassic Skins Pack 2 to Kombat Pack owners will be slightly delayed to 3PM PST.

Thank you for your patience."

Gotta wait a bit for the PC version it seems.

Kokoko

Somehow
No announcements :(
Stages, skins, characters... They killed my hopes. But let's see, maybe, we'll get something in the near future