What's new

Training Mode + Infinite Bars = Trillion Hit Combo?

Something just for fun. I'm sure plenty of people know this, but it appears that with infinite bars, you can literally combo an opponent forever with Kitana's EX fans, either juggling or 21 -> EX fan -> dash cancel and repeat looped forever on the ground, with the only way for it to end is the player dropping the combo, which everyone will do eventually, even if it's from passing out due to lack of sleep after doing a 250,000 hit 48 hour combo. Though I suppose you could pause it and then go sleep if you wanted to reach a million or something.

My highest so far was only 56 hits screwing around on training, then I kept messing up after and said fuck it for now, but I'm curious how high some of you sick Kitana players can get it.

leek

Noob
It's the same with Noob and ex upknee in the corner, a few others i'm sure.. is it hard to get the timing? I bet I could get 2 hours of it down..

leek

Noob
sweet. I couldn't do a video for lack of equipment but I could take a picture of the end result.. would that work?

I think I've gotten about 200+ before quitting with the fan~ex fan. My favorite thing to do with infinite super is get someone in the corner as KL and link his X-ray into his X-ray. I've gotten up to about 150 hits before I dropped it.

leek

Noob
I think I've gotten about 200+ before quitting with the fan~ex fan. My favorite thing to do with infinite super is get someone in the corner as KL and link his X-ray into his X-ray. I've gotten up to about 150 hits before I dropped it.
LOL
I've done that too..

It's pretty ridiculous the more I think about it. I actually figured it out when battling ransoms online. Just before I say 'no' to a matchup I'll put in whatever code they put in. It happen to be infinite super meter, and I happen to be KL after doing hidden curser and random select. He started the match jumping, so I xrayed, dash 1 X-ray, into dash 1 X-ray etc. Next round he was in the corner, he tried to jump, and it was over. Laughed myself into tears. Now whenever I'm talking to people in party chat, I go into training with KL and try to beat my record. Seems to be good practice for dashing right after his X-ray, same with Kitana. Helps with the dash canceling.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
wtb video of ppl ragequiting due to 200 end'd fans combos after being baited into infinite supermeter.

I've seriously thought of doing it with KL. All I have is a crappy camera though, not even an actual recording device. I'm also pretty sure her fans start to litterlly deal 0% damage due to scaling. I can catch them with f21 and just keep them in the air all day with Kitana. Let me practice my fans~ex fans~fans, Lolz.