What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

xKMMx

Banned
Also wondering if anyone is down to run some sets on MKX just for fun.
Getting the itch to play HQT Predator again and do some wide open nuttiness with the run button.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Any body down to how me how they learn a new character in practice mode.......?
As someone who's recently been spending quite a bit of time in the lab, the first thing that I do is check the framedata of the starting strings, then I do each of them with the CPU set to block all attacks to see which parts of the string hit high, mid, overhead or low. After that, I try to determine which are my go-to strings for BnBs, and which are my punishers.

For the more advanced tech, I'll check on the specific character forums.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Also wondering if anyone is down to run some sets on MKX just for fun.
Getting the itch to play HQT Predator again and do some wide open nuttiness with the run button.
Im down to play some mkx again in like 45 min if u want
I still miss my dear ermac :(

xKMMx

Banned
Im down to play some mkx again in like 45 min if u want
I still miss my dear ermac :(
Oh wait you play Ermac? Nevermind bro I don't fell like getting vortexed to death lmao. Just kidding. I'm stuck at work for another hour I'll see if your still down when I get home.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Wednesday? So, new format I take it?
No not really, just been out of town and that’s the soonest I could put a quality week together. It will be a little shorter but there will be slightly smaller groups to compensate for time lost. Plus, all players will see points for tourney participation and match wins. I want to make sure I get those right because there’s a lot. Lol

I thought about putting players that have been spotty in their own group for this week as well.

No not really, just been out of town and that’s the soonest I could put a quality week together. It will be a little shorter but there will be slightly smaller groups to compensate for time lost. Plus, all players will see points for tourney participation and match wins. I want to make sure I get those right because there’s a lot. Lol

I thought about putting players that have been spotty in their own group for this week as well.
Really like that last bit, not tryna chase down cats like I had to before here and there

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Oh wait you play Ermac? Nevermind bro I don't fell like getting vortexed to death lmao. Just kidding. I'm stuck at work for another hour I'll see if your still down when I get home.
Sorry man, had stuff from work to do, but we can play tomorrow if u are down.
Yeah I played Ermac, all 3 variations, but most Mystic.
Never liked MoS that much and nowadays probably dont have the execution to use Spectral lmao, theres no need to worry about being vortexed

UPR_Nova

Noob
@Dreamcatcher I hate to do this man but I'm gonna need to drop out. Grad school is already putting me to work before it even officially starts, and to be quite frank, there are much better titles that I would rather spend my free time on. When Borderlands 3 drops, it will take over every other game that's out. As much as I hate to say it, this game is more boring than Injustice 2 to me. Thanks for all of the games everyone! I wish you guys the best.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@Dreamcatcher I hate to do this man but I'm gonna need to drop out. Grad school is already putting me to work before it even officially starts, and to be quite frank, there are much better titles that I would rather spend my free time on. When Borderlands 3 drops, it will take over every other game that's out. As much as I hate to say it, this game is more boring than Injustice 2 to me. Thanks for all of the games everyone! I wish you guys the best.
That's fine. Thanks for being up-front and honest. If you wanna get back in at some point, we'll be here.

Nuez

Noob
GGs buddy. I keep hearing people say how boring MK11 is and such. I'm having so much fun with it, but I'm starting to feel I'm just one of a few. lol