What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
By the way, we need to catch up all matches so winner quarterfinals and loser round 5 are done by end of today. Tomorrow is the last day of the tourney and I really don't want to DQ any more people so please setup times to play with your opponent.

edit: Anyone unable to play because they're waiting for their matchup is fine, thank you for your patience.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I wish we posted everyones time zones too
Welcome to the TYM League VIP Experience!

Enjoy your worry free playtime with amenities such as:
- All time zones posted to get ahold of your opponent that never answers.
- A complete list of gamer tags posted every five minutes for everyone that's too lazy to check the OP.
- Reminders every 30 seconds to play your matches, on TYM and PSN (comes with free bathrobe and rubber ducky!)
- You can NEVER get DQ'ed, even if you're passed out drunk on the roof of a Denny's.

(I'm joking, I'll probably try to add time zones to the tag list next time lol)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Welcome to the TYM League VIP Experience!
View attachment 15417

Enjoy your worry free playtime with amenities such as:
- All time zones posted to get ahold of your opponent that never answers.
- A complete list of gamer tags posted every five minutes for everyone that's too lazy to check the OP.
- Reminders every 30 seconds to play your matches, on TYM and PSN (comes with free bathrobe and rubber ducky!)
- You can NEVER get DQ'ed, even if you're passed out drunk on the roof of a Denny's.

(I'm joking, I'll probably try to add time zones to the tag list next time lol)
Okay well there’s a big problem cause I didn’t get my rubber duck and I want it.

I’m gonna give this a review of 1/5