What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
vslayer won 2-1 im so pissed at myself, i always forget about that damn shadow kick attack. im so stupid, ughhh

Rizz091

Noob
Yeah this evening should be fine. I get off at 6:30 and I need to settle in a bit beforehand. If you don't mind, go ahead and send a friend request to start things.
Aight I'll be sending one soon. I should be good within an hour or so, so no worries!

sars

Noob
Ready whenever you are @ElZacho.

ggs @sars, 2-1 him. You were an entirely different player than who I fought last time. Very patient and unflinching.
I just remembered you kept interrupting F4 with D3 after nutpunch. Couldn’t let that happen again. You did good mixing up your throws. Kept neutral ducking that 2nd game and you blue me up for GGs

UPR_Nova

Noob
@UPR_Nova I sent the fr, let me know when you're ready!
Yo dude I had a situation with my kitten tonight that I had to deal with. I will for sure be on tomorrow though but I'm still sorry about missing tonight. I'd like to get this played but I'm glad we're in round 3 so we aren't really behind lol.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
vslayer won 2-1 im so pissed at myself, i always forget about that damn shadow kick attack. im so stupid, ughhh
Her button, or the diagonal special? I hate that special so much, lol. It’s so awkward. The button is cool though.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Am I okay to dq myself from this tourney, I'd love to re enter if we did a future one and don't wanna get a bad rep as a no show or anything but I haven't had a lot of time to play recently so it's probably best I just withdraw

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yo dude I had a situation with my kitten tonight that I had to deal with. I will for sure be on tomorrow though but I'm still sorry about missing tonight. I'd like to get this played but I'm glad we're in round 3 so we aren't really behind lol.
I hope your kitten is okay D: