What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Yo whenever I do get PS Plus back, can i run a set with you? idk if we ever played during MKX but always wanted to play a set with you

UPR_Nova

Noob
Yo whenever I do get PS Plus back, can i run a set with you? idk if we ever played during MKX but always wanted to play a set with you
Me? I don't remember really anyone from MKX days, so maybe we played. Regardless, I'm down to play with anyone, anytime that I'm free. Just send a friend request.

If you weren't referring to me, add me anyway lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yea man I'm on plenty just message me on PSN so I don't forget when you get it back. Lotsss of the weekend I'm on and late afternoon-early evening during the week except Mondays. I think we only played like once in MKX when I used to use Cyber Kano and you used Kenshi. I remember you were good, we'll def have to do it again.

UPR_Nova

Noob
Yea man I'm on plenty just message me on PSN so I don't forget when you get it back. Lotsss of the weekend I'm on and late afternoon-early evening during the week except Mondays. I think we only played like once in MKX when I used to use Cyber Kano and you used Kenshi. I remember you were good, we'll def have to do it again.
I was like, "I'm fairly unknown, wtf is going on."

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Me? I don't remember really anyone from MKX days, so maybe we played. Regardless, I'm down to play with anyone, anytime that I'm free. Just send a friend request.

yuh imma add you too, was referring to salt shaker, but fuck it why not right?

Yuhhh bet, and those time frames fit pretty well for me so yeah when i get it back for suree

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

Hell, someone here somehow knew me from MK9 and I wasn't even a member of the boards then.