What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You never know bro, you might pull off a bigger upset than Buster Douglas vs Tyson, than Joe Namath winning Super Bowl III, than the Nuggets beating the Sonics in the first round in '94, than the Miracle On Ice, than Rocky defeating Ivan Drago, than Chris Jericho beating The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become the first Undisputed Champion!

Or
Or it might end up like Brock Lesnar vs Cena Summerslam 2014.

Or when Mickie James stole the women's championship from Trish Stratus by sticking her fingers in her woman cave and knocking her TF out with a kick to the face.

sars

Noob
You never know bro, you might pull off a bigger upset than Buster Douglas vs Tyson, than Joe Namath winning Super Bowl III, than the Nuggets beating the Sonics in the first round in '94, than the Miracle On Ice, than Rocky defeating Ivan Drago, than Chris Jericho beating The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become the first Undisputed Champion!

Or
Or it might end up like Brock Lesnar vs Cena Summerslam 2014.

This is gold, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
@DixieFlatline78 when do you want to get our match done? Today I’ll be gone from about 3pm until around 12-1am at least (EST). Tomorrow I’m free the whole day.

UPR_Nova

Noob
Ok, well I'm ready to rock whenever my first round opponent wins. I got rid of email notifications because I would get pinged every 17 seconds so I'll try to check here as often as possible to keep things running smoothly.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Ok, well I'm ready to rock whenever my first round opponent wins. I got rid of email notifications because I would get pinged every 17 seconds so I'll try to check here as often as possible to keep things running smoothly.
When I went on my temporary hiatus from the site, I had forgotten to turn off email notifications. So every time I'd check my messages, I'd see all these notifications about new posts.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
One thing I've learned about the Cetrion matchup from all of this is that she can really beat on Cassie once she takes the life lead, and Cage just is fucked. Almost as if I may need a different approach...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
One thing I've learned about the Cetrion matchup from all of this is that she can really beat on Cassie once she takes the life lead, and Cage just is fucked. Almost as if I may need a different approach...
Cassie's good against her, you just need patience. I realized that blocking projectiles is better than trying to jump over which ones you think she'll throw. So just block and move forward and try to punish them with low gunshot.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Cassie's good against her, you just need patience. I realized that blocking projectiles is better than trying to jump over which ones you think she'll throw. So just block and move forward and try to punish them with low gunshot.
Yeah, but @SaltShaker's also really good with using the Natural Barrier.

I'm gonna use Cassie, but I do have a backup plan in case that doesn't work.