What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Need to add all the xbox Players and start scheduling my matches

Due to timezone differences it´s gonna be a loooooong weekend :)
(It would be anyways cause UFC239 lol)

I think you are :D

The difference is night and day. For Cassie's gunshot combos, after that J2 or J4, I have so much time to get B24 it's not even funny. I get back on my tv and I have to scramble to get it. Sell your tv and get a monitor, there you go XD
any specific recommendation?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Just so I get this right. League starts this Sunday (Forget my post above, I thought it started last Sunday) so I have one week to play all other players in the league?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm brand new to this whole playing competitively thing, but I'd like to volunteer myself as cannon fodder:

PSN -- GannickusZ
Added!
PSN side is stacked with players. Maybe you should consider 5 league matches per week FT3? It will take forever to play the whole league with only three matches a week.
Yeah I agree, it would take a while. Just like the tourney, there are wayyyyy more people signing up than I imagined so I might rehash this and roll it out with the player schedule Sunday.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
PSN side is stacked with players. Maybe you should consider 5 league matches per week FT3? It will take forever to play the whole league with only three matches a week.
Any objections to this? PSN is LOADED with players, I think 5 different players a week would actually be better. It's only FT3 wins so it's not like it would add a ton more time or anything. @Vslayer @Circus

edit: I would keep XBL the same with 3 a week.