What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Make sure to tag me or Dreamslapper once you’re ready to play your semi finals or grand finals match, including loser’s rounds. Thanks <3

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Me2-1 Reed ggs ma'man. That last hit was risky as hell but payed off lol
GGs!

I feel like it would have been a different outcome had my fatal blow come out in round 2 of game 2 and I'm super salty right now. I hit you with F43 and hit confirmed into fatal blow like I've done a billion times before, but it didn't come out. That would have put me on match point. When I lost right there I got super tilted and then it was over, I play like a retard when I'm tilted.

Nevertheless, nice job with Shao Kahn.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go delete my mk11 from my ps4.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
GGs!

I feel like it would have been a different outcome had my fatal blow come out in round 2 of game 2 and I'm super salty right now. I hit you with F43 and hit confirmed into fatal blow like I've done a billion times before, but it didn't come out. That would have put me on match point. When I lost right there I got super tilted and then it was over, I play like a (soap bar in my mouth) when I'm tilted.

Nevertheless, nice job with Shao Kahn.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go delete my mk11 from my ps4.
You feel that way plaing Jax. Imagine myself playing Shao. Sometimes I go to sleep with the thought that if I don't dream of going hard core on a female celebrity, or of beating one of my highschool bullies badly, I'm erasing the game the next day. Never got to that point though. I just ranked to grand master and evened out my win/loss ratio. So it's a good time to take a break :D

damn idk how this is gonna work cuz i gotta wait for the winner between oak and nothingpersonal, and rizz is saying he wont be able to play until 830 to 9pm my time. That means its gonna run really long, @NothingPersonal youre in a worst boat then me cuz of timezones