What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
If you f/block the boulder, geyser isnt guaranteed, if you f/block first hit of geyser, second hit will wiff. Boulder, like noobs shadow, goes away if shes hit. Barrier is punishable by the whole cast, amp barrier can be f/blocked on second hit, the gap that allows this can be poked as well for at least a trade. You can also fatal blow armor through said gap.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
It was guaranteed I was taken aback like what??

Reminded me of mkx Lkang where you cant press a button.
He's gotten me with that setup both times that I faced him. I even labbed the matchup prior to it, and then once I saw the loading screen where you can see the moves and I saw Geyser, I went "Oh shit, I forgot to lab that. Welp, I'm fucked."

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If you f/block the boulder, geyser isnt guaranteed, if you f/block first hit of geyser, second hit will wiff. Boulder, like noobs shadow, goes away if shes hit. Barrier is punishable by the whole cast, amp barrier can be f/blocked on second hit, the gap that allows this can be poked as well for at least a trade. You can also fatal blow armor through said gap.
Right on! You sound like me two months ago haha. #BuffCetrion

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
I have to be good 5o beat cetrion???

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Any non-flawless block tech for us old geezers out there? lol