What's new

Question - Blood God Totem Bug

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Hey guys!

I just rewatched the mirror match I had with King at KIT (which was one of the most fun sets I had haha)
and saw that weird "bug" occurring that made my Obsidian Totem dissapear at 9:11.
Does somebody know what was happening there?

Cheers

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
I think the game might have been counting it on the same timer as the last obsidian totem in the last round, so it just went away immediately?Maybe it has something to do with Blood God mirrors.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Hey guys!

I just rewatched the mirror match I had with King at KIT (which was one of the most fun sets I had haha)
and saw that weird "bug" occurring that made my Obsidian Totem dissapear at 9:11.
Does somebody know what was happening there?

Cheers

That match is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
I dont know if it could be kind of the old Sorcerer bug. Although dennycascades explanation sounds also reasonable.

Last edited:

REYTHEGREAT

So you posted this Feb 7. Which is 2/7. If we add that, thats 9. Since you posted this on the second month of the year, thats 2. So if we add all that, it equals to 9.1.1.

The glitch happened at 9:11 in the video which you lost that round

Two towers in NY came down on 9/11.

You posted this video yesterday which lands on the 7th day of the week, and if we add 7 plus 2, since the month is February, we come to 9. If we take the day of sunday which equals to 7 and add the amount of matches you won against King which is 4, we come to 11. all that is 9.1.1

Bro, it was meant for you to lose and have this glitch happened to you. The illuminati is too strong.

Ignoring how hype that mirror was im gonna have to point out that that set had more intentional throw techs than I've ever seen in mkx.