What's new

Toryuken shoutouts

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
That one dude with the high pitched laugh that kept laughing at his own horrible jokes forced me to watch on mute

Altaire

Noob
He SPECIFICALLY said "I don't know why you guys hype this game up!? Talk when you come see me at Street Fighter.." Whoever disagrees should clean their ears for this sentence was heard LOUD and CLEAR. Ultimately who cares, the guy is a little too feminine to go and make a Twitter post about WW, wtf "who does that!!!" :p .
Uh... No. That's bullshit. How do you say he said that SPECIFICALLY, with so much confidence, when you obviously aren't confident enough?

I was sitting in the front row, so let me clarify: JWong did say "I don't know why you guys get so hype over this". SammyB THEN shouted "Go back to Street Fighter". Jwong said, IN RESPONSE to him, "Come SEE me in Street Fighter". That was it.

I don't even know what to say to shit like this anymore. I don't know how you can implicate someone as having said or done something, with balls-out certainty, and be wrong. Come on, people.

Altaire

Noob
He never said "I don't know why you guys get hype over this game", he said "I don't know why you guys get hype when I lose" or something along those lines.
Wow, so I even I misheard that bit. Regardless, I know damn well he only said "come see me in Street Fighter" in response to SammyB. He looked right fucking at him when he did it. I can't believe people are recounting that so shoddily.

Altaire

Noob
"I don't know why you guys hype this game up!? Talk when you come see me at Street Fighter.." (I'm in court every other day typing out the trials as they occur, I have fine listening skills.) THAN Sam replied to that statement with his comment "GO BACK TO STREET FIGHTER!"........This is the last time I'm posting anything related to this topic.
Holy shit, are you for real?

I was sitting in the front row. Sammy was sitting right behind me. Jwong walked right by me. Sammy turned around and shouted "GO BACK TO STREET FIGHTER". Jwong THEN turned around, by which time he was about 20 feet down the aisle, and said "Come SEE me in Street Fighter". After that, he turned around and kept walking. That was it. You'll have to excuse me if I don't think Jwong deserves to get blown up over what is effectively slander, because having been on the receiving end of it more times than I can count, I can safely say it sucks shit.

Altaire

Noob
@ Altaire what happened bro, I heard you finished the tournament pretty quick....
Yup. I was one game away from top 16 in losers. I lost to Bluenine, after I beat him 2-0 to put him in losers in my first match. For my first major and second tournament overall, I guess I can't complain too much. I mean, that's what you place at pretty much every major, and you've been to... How many, exactly?

I guess that's because your shitty Kabal is a joke, though.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Ok here we go.....

Shady Once again man, you are retardedly fun to hang out with. Hope you are coming to ECT. 8 Frames Pappi! Also you know what's awkward...

k-frog Thanks for being such an awesome host and showing us the Brass Rail. Also nice Ermac! Hope to get to hang with you again soon.

Jer Thanks for the poutine and casuals. Hope we can play again soon.

zaf nice seeing you again man. Hope to get some more matches against your ermac.

LolingOctopus Was so nice to meet you man! Sick jade and thanks for the 5 bucks!

Jimmypotato Good match between us and awesome playing with you in casuals. You seem like a really nice dude.

NeoRussell Best MK Major i've been to yet. You're work was amazing.

Milkman Great reptile of course and man you are quiet but really fun to hang out with. Good times! Hope to hang with you again soon.

VIDA nice seeing you again and thanks for beating me lol. Next time i'll be more prepared i promise! :) Also was a lot of fun hanging with you and sharing stories.

Altaire what can i say man. FUCKING EPIC WEEKEND.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Yup. I was one game away from top 16 in losers. I lost to Bluenine, after I beat him 2-0 to put him in losers in my first match. For my first major and second tournament overall, I guess I can't complain too much. I mean, that's what you place at pretty much every major, and you've been to... How many, exactly?

I guess that's because your shitty Kabal is a joke, though.

holy shit.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
MK Peanuts congrats on your win over justin wong. MAn that was awesome so glad you won skull girls!

blueNINE awesome seeing you again. Still have never played you lol

xSMoKEx my god dat smoke! Thanks for playing the 2 v 2's with me. Hope you come to a lot more major and fuck people up!

Playpal you know i don't play kano lol. I just had to troll because I had given up on the mirror after like 2 matches. I'm not to your level yet but i will grind it out and give you a challenge next time. KUH BALL next time!

jamessmk man you drove all that way just to support the scene. Respect you so much sir! One of the most fun people to hang out with too!

Zer0 Hundr3d meeting you in person was cool. Sorry once again i was so out of it when i first met you. Hopefully we can hang next time.

@helios DAT DIAMOND SHIRT! Was fun hanging with you.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Maxter What can i say man. Epic tournament again. Wouldn't want to hang out with anyone else!

REO thanks for sharing the bed sir. Had lots of fun hanging with you. Never forget when i foxy grampa'd the cpu in practice mode! Also I was kidding about the iPod thing. Only reason i said that was because i needed music i could recognize so I could sing along to in my head to keep my fucking brain active. I was falling asleep for real! Don't let people get to you, so many haters around here!

Insuperable SHOTS FIRED! Without a doubt the best quan chi in the world and you proved it again in only your second event. That 8 v 8 performance was retarded. Hope you get to go to many more events.

w1nter warz getting to you know this tournament was one of my favorite parts about the weekend. Man you are a good guy and so much fun to hang out with!

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Sattle Battles 5 was awesome. I came in 9th. And Erik Warda commentated my match.

#Swag