What's new

Top Players Including REO and CD Jr to Attend "OPERATION WOLF"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In less than one month, Kombat Network will be hosting yet another Mortal Kombat 9 tournament at YesterCades in Red Bank, New Jersey called "OPERATION WOLF". This tournament will be no joke and is calling all players near and far to attend as both CD Jr and REO have confirmed via twitter that they will be attending. The last tournament ran by Kombat Network at YesterCades was Revolution X, in which CD Jr won against REO back in Janurary of this year.

Considering the recent blow-ups from REO regarding an unnamed person this will likely be a place where REO unleashes his Kabal yet again. REO has won the last three majors: MLG Raleigh, MLG Dallas and NECXIII where he won every Mortal Kombat game. Can he be stopped? You are encouraged to go to "OPERATION WOLF" on January 26th, 2013... and take down these top players. You have some time, so hit the lab up and get ready for Operation Wolf!

ow.jpg

Attachments

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Definitely going to be a hype event, looking like 40 to 50 players so plenty of competition and the venue is fantastic.

Here are a couple walk throughs from last year:

and

A lot of stuff has been moved around and added since then. The place gets better all the time.

and here is an interview with the owner, Ken

Been talking to him about doing a walk through on a packed Saturday night, place has up to 100 people in it at times. Only thing I worry about with Op Wolf is if the place fills up with regulars, gonna be crazy.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
oh man. this looks just like an arcade from the early 90s. i can't freakin wait. i haven't been in arcade like this since 2006, working for Namco/Time-Out.