Derek

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
1. Crazy Dominican
2. EWAShock
3. DC HUSTLE106
4. ShaneyMcGradey1
5. Annihilator83
I'd put the last three in no order because they're all about the same skill wise but that's a really accurate list.

From the people i have fought in the past my list would have to be

1. Crazy Dominican
2. Annihilator 83
3.AI Armageddon
4.Konqrr
5.Rockzilla or JBeezy I cant decide

remember i have not had the pleasure of fighting shock or ShaneyMcgrady1 yet

Derek

Noob
Omalley said:

1. Crazy Dominican
2. Annihilator 83
3.AI Armageddon
4.Konqrr

AI Armageddon is worse than me, Konqrr is about the same as me, Jaybeezy is better than me and Rock is the same. Shock is better than all of us except Dominican which I think it a little better than shock. Shaney is probably a little better than Jay. Jay could be one of the best on XBL but if you slow the match down he throws out random TKS' and then you punish the shit out of him.

l SuGaR l said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
1. Crazy Dominican
2. EWAShock
3. DC HUSTLE106
4. ShaneyMcGradey1
5. Annihilator83
I'd put the last three in no order because they're all about the same skill wise but that's a really accurate list.
Yes i agree, they are the same skill, but DC HUSTLE has beaten me more times than the other 2.

1. CD ( he doesn't play anyone serious he cut a lot of slack to be honest this guy really don't have to lose if he don't want to. )

2. EWAshock ( This guy is fucking awesome with human smoke i would hate to see him with no delay and using human smoke you proabably couldn't touch him)

3. ShaneyMcgrady1 ( The sickest ermac i've seen so far and when shaney gets in his mode it's over for you )

4. Annihilator83 ( a lot of peoplde can't see his real game cause delay but when there's not then your done with robot smoke )

5. pajaromayor ( He is a beast point blank his kunglao is vicious)

They should have said top 10 cause there is about 5 more that i would like to name.

dreemernj

Ambassador
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
1. CD ( he doesn't play anyone serious he cut a lot of slack to be honest this guy really don't have to lose if he don't want to. )
When I played him in Philly at NEC I won some rounds and actually thought he was trying. Then I watched him play others that are a lot better than I am and realized he must have just not bothered playing hard against me :lol:

Omalley said:

1. Crazy Dominican
2. Annihilator 83
3.AI Armageddon
4.Konqrr

I'd say put JayBeezy. He's overall better with more characters than me and has a better offensive game. I like to focus on big combos and infinites more than strategy, which is where my downfall is :oops:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only thing that separates me and CD is random select, he's not at that point where he is confident with just about every single character yet but he could easily do it! I random vs him all the time on XBL when we play, if I used my top characters vs him constantly things would be about even. He does play vs you guys more often though which is why I think you talk about him so much. At Evo I did terrible however.

Points to Evo Shock Randoming vs Cheatinass Kabal 3 times getting Mileena, Shang, and C-Sub totalling about 8 points worth of characters vs 69 points worth of rush down Kabal!

JK Nadir, you almost had me.

Shaney is one in person training session away from being a super monster. He has moved up in skill faster than anyone I've seen on XBL. Again, he doesn't like playing me lag free :D . One of the best Ermacs out there, almost as good as mine! :twisted:

DC and I played the other night, it was a little sticky playing, I don't know why, and my arcade stick's block and LK button (players were complaining about it at Evo) fail constantly, I think the outcome was 23-19 in favor of DC. DC is very good.

JJ and I haven't played that much, he's good, but the first time we played was for an online tournament things were all kinds of screwed up because of my DVD recorder, and then I beat him like 12 in a row when Crazy joined us that night.

Konqrr is good, he can beat probably 99% of players, but he admittedly falls into bad patterns in high level play. Fortunately we can have essentially perfect gameplay on XBL somehow even though we're so far away.

pajaromayor plays Kung Lao as if he has no lag, which is quite possible he doesn't, but anyone east coast who plays him has at least 1/4 second delay from reports and complaints I've heard especially not being able to do anything on a simple teleport, and my own experience, so judging him is impossible, I know I've beaten him several times however. He never spoke though so I didn't find out til later that he's from Mexico. I played another guy recently from Mexico, connection was just as bad, but he was decent.

Annihilator83 is good, I haven't played him in a while but I wouldn't him quite at the top just yet, I'll have to play him again to see if he's gotten better. I get bad frame skip against him for some reason.

Basically with the top players, lag, delay and any other netplay issues become a bigger and bigger factors because the reliability of split second reactions and flow of movement become impossible and then high level play cannot exceed a certain level, it especially sucks when only one side is effected obiviously. More and more people are pointing out that one side has delay and the other doesn't. I'm not sure how the connection system works on multi player either.

I really only like to judge players after playing them in person. Crazy's the only person as of late to hold up his end. It's a shame Lex Moe and Thrower don't really play anymore.

Shock said:
The only thing that separates me and CD is random select, he's not at that point where he is confident with just about every single character yet but he could easily do it! I random vs him all the time on XBL when we play, if I used my top characters vs him constantly things would be about even. He does play vs you guys more often though which is why I think you talk about him so much. At Evo I did terrible however.

Points to Evo Shock Randoming vs Cheatinass Kabal 3 times getting Mileena, Shang, and C-Sub totalling about 8 points worth of characters vs 69 points worth of rush down Kabal!

JK Nadir, you almost had me.

Shaney is one in person training session away from being a super monster. He has moved up in skill faster than anyone I've seen on XBL. Again, he doesn't like playing me lag free :D . One of the best Ermacs out there, almost as good as mine! :twisted:

DC and I played the other night, it was a little sticky playing, I don't know why, and my arcade stick's block and LK button (players were complaining about it at Evo) fail constantly, I think the outcome was 23-19 in favor of DC. DC is very good.

JJ and I haven't played that much, he's good, but the first time we played was for an online tournament things were all kinds of screwed up because of my DVD recorder, and then I beat him like 12 in a row when Crazy joined us that night.

Konqrr is good, he can beat probably 99% of players, but he admittedly falls into bad patterns in high level play. Fortunately we can have essentially perfect gameplay on XBL somehow even though we're so far away.

pajaromayor plays Kung Lao as if he has no lag, which is quite possible he doesn't, but anyone east coast who plays him has at least 1/4 second delay from reports and complaints I've heard especially not being able to do anything on a simple teleport, and my own experience, so judging him is impossible, I know I've beaten him several times however. He never spoke though so I didn't find out til later that he's from Mexico. I played another guy recently from Mexico, connection was just as bad, but he was decent.

Annihilator83 is good, I haven't played him in a while but I wouldn't him quite at the top just yet, I'll have to play him again to see if he's gotten better. I get bad frame skip against him for some reason.

Basically with the top players, lag, delay and any other netplay issues become a bigger and bigger factors because the reliability of split second reactions and flow of movement become impossible and then high level play cannot exceed a certain level, it especially sucks when only one side is effected obiviously. More and more people are pointing out that one side has delay and the other doesn't. I'm not sure how the connection system works on multi player either.

I really only like to judge players after playing them in person. Crazy's the only person as of late to hold up his end. It's a shame Lex Moe and Thrower don't really play anymore.
Shock, you likely don't wanna face me. I'm really bad with almost every single character. I am a god with Classic Sub-Zero though. :)

Derek

Noob
SABER Linkdude said:
Shock, you likely don't wanna face me. I'm really bad with almost every single character. I am a god with Classic Sub-Zero though. :)

Every time I think of C. Sub-Zero I just want to throw up.

Shock said:
We played several weeks ago, but Shaney, you and I were getting our asses handed to us by Crazy D lol. :evil:

Anyways, I agree though that I probably shouldn't be put on the top 5 seeing as how I make some careless mistakes that end up costing me the match lol, but I will say that I have improved a ton from the last time we had those matches recorded by konqrr. I look back at those vids and I'm like damn, I was garbage lol. :lol:

From the people I played against.

1. This is not his EXACT gamertag but it is something like "MWS 8 Twins". He owns with Reptile and then did Reptiles Body Snack fatality while invisible.

2. DC HUSTLE 106. I really thought I could beat him after I got better after a while and then he played me and crushed me with Kabal, However I heard he's better with Jax.

Those are really the only people that I played against and really OWNED me. I may have 1000 losses in ranked matches...That just means people got lucky. :twisted: